Be a Part of our Business MasterMind!

shnugwa

BECOME A PART OF OUR MASTERMIND!

Two entrepreneurs and FDR listeners are SEEKING highly motivated and intelligent individuals to COLLABORATE with on matters of business and personal development. Interested? Keep reading!

What is a MasterMind Group? I prefer to answer the question by painting a story:

Imagine a man who’s accumulated 5 years of entrepreneurial experience in the field of marketing personal services online and in print with an IQ of 123. He reads roughly 2 books a month and listens to perhaps 15 hours of podcasts in a month pertaining to his line of work, as he is already successful but always strives to improve. He wants to drive more traffic to a personal website marketing his services, but finds the task to be somewhat daunting as he’s not particularly tech-savvy.

Enters another woman who’s spent the past 9 months monetizing her blog about personal finance after being inspired by taking an online course on that practice with an IQ of 125. She’s absorbed in her work, and listens to 30 hours of audio and video content pertaining to her field on a monthly basis. She’s successfully optimized her site to the #2 spot on Google and #1 on Yahoo for search terms in her niche. She decides she’s going to use her success story to launch an SEO consulting practice herself, but has little business marketing experience and nobody in her life to seek advice from.

Lastly arrives a 20 year business veteran and CEO of a multi-million dollar company selling fertilizer to industrial farmers. He’s got an IQ of 134 and a personal library of literature which proved instrumental to his success sitting on ivory-mahogany shelves which represents but a fraction of his knowledge in business. He’s discovered Freedomain radio and is questioning the root causes for his desires for money in therapy now. He’s thinking of selling the company and shifting his energy into founding a charitable non-profit, and wants to craft the website himself.

Each of them share the same core values, and each of them are driven, intelligent, and capable of achieving their individual goals with great time, energy, and difficulty.

However, imagine a being with a mind so powerful, that it were the equivalent to an entrepreneurial MasterMind - an expert in every aspect of starting a business, marketing it successfully, hiring the right employees, optimizing its web presence to drive maximum traffic and sales, scaling it, and sustaining it for years; a mind with almost three decades of equivalent experience, with an equivalent IQ of 160 (about that of Einstein) with a genuine desire to help others succeed and ever-increasing knowledge bank.

How much easier would it be to solve their individual problems if they could consult such a mind for free every week? How much would one typically have to pay to seek counsel from such a mind? What benefits and victories could come to each of his or her practices with such a powerful ally at their side?

✦✦✦

My friends, a MasterMind is a collaborative infusing of various degrees of intellect and experience, focused on solving problems, overcoming obstacles, and providing feedback on the business practices and goals of individual participants. The diverse group operates in harmony with one another’s chief aims in life, and holds good will towards their friends’ success. Good will is maintained by individual participants adherence to the same core values combined with an enjoyable personality. The sharing of core values in the FDR community is widespread. We value intellectual integrity, emotional honesty, personal freedom, the non-aggression principal, and consistency. By sharing our struggles with trustworthy individuals of high character and intellect, and gaining their insights into our situation, we will ensure our success in our business endeavors. The MasterMind group offers the support needed to thrive, the external feedback needed to overcome unperceived obstacles, the motivation needed to persist in the face of adversity, and the quality friendships needed to live happily.

✦✦✦

I will now go over the practical means by which a MasterMind group operates:

Relevant terms and definitions:

"Hot Seat" [Recommended Duration of 5-15 minutes]: Individuals who're in the hot seat are expected to either outline the definite plans of action which they wish to receive feedback on, or relay the problems or new ideas regarding their current business which are most pressing currently for them. In order to accelerate the rate of helpful feedback to the hot seat member, he or she should COME PREPARED with SPECIFIC QUESTIONS pertaining to his or he problems. An example of a "hot seat" scenario is as follows:

• Reflects upon previous week's goal progression and business successes (2 mins)
  • Outlines goals and plans of action in order to achieve them (5 minutes)
  • Relays targeted problems, knowledge deficits, or obstacles in the way and asks specific questions to the Mastermind (7 minutes)

"Brainstorming" [Recommended Duration of at least 20-40 minutes]: Brainstorming is not simply asking a particular individual for his or her thoughts. It is a collaborative effort in which the collective genius of the entire group is put to the task of thinking up solutions for the problems and obstacles presented by the member in the hot seat. Examples of helpful activities during the brainstorming session include:

• Relaying relevant past experience in conquering a similar problem
  • Asking questions surrounding the portions of the business plan which appear faulty
  • Pointing out of any inconsistencies, pitfalls or over-simplifications in planning, and ideas for improved execution
  • Recommendation of free or inexpensive services conducive to business growth
  • Expressing encouragement and positivity or moral support

Overview: Sessions are conducted via video call on Skype. The member in the Hot Seat is pre-selected from the prior meeting. The Hot Seat session proceeds unabridged, unless members seek clarification or further explanation. Then, group Brainstorming proceeds, whereby crucial feedback and support is given. The entire process can take from 30 minutes to 60 minutes, or longer if the group is really “flowing” well and doesn’t wish to stop. A weekly schedule will be made according to individual participants’ daily availability, and sessions will last as long as all participants agree to.

✦✦✦

I am partnering with another young entrepreneur, AlecS, in order to facilitate the growth of our MasterMind group from 2 to 5 members.

(3 MEMBERS NEEDED).

We’re seeking an outside perspective on our own business ventures from intelligent, wise, experienced thinkers.

In return, we intend to provide value to peers of our same degree of entrepreneurial experience by offering peer support, encouragement, critique, and questioning. For those of greater experience then ourselves, we will graciously accept your feedback as passionate, curious, and motivated young pupils who’ll act upon knowledge provided. In addition, you will gain insight into your own business from an outside perspective regarding its flaws and unseen opportunities from the younger generations!

No matter what your experience level, the MasterMind will serve you well as a tight-knit community of motivated, intelligent individuals who share the same core values. We will hold you accountable to your goals because we want you to succeed just as much as ourselves!

✦✦✦

What sort of qualities are we looking for in people to join?

We want to meet people who’re happy! People who’re honest and operate with integrity, not the sort who drive fake traffic to steal ad revenue or pass off snake oil products to sucker the ignorant. People who’re optimistic about their position and view on life, not people who’ll complain and drag others down. People who’re motivated to work to succeed and do good in the world, not aiming for a quick fix to their problems by off-loading responsibility unto others. People who’re passionate about their work or the prospects of starting anew, not those drudging through life to make ends meet. People who’re curious to learn more about themselves and others with their differing views on the world.

Read the underlined words again!

If you’re reminded of yourself when reading the paragraph above, then please reach out to either myself or Alec. We’ll be posting example replies for applications to enter the group below. You can be creative and dynamic in your responses, but we ask that you incorporate answers to the following questions:

Who are you?

What are your core values or principals which you abide by?

What motivates you in life?

What is your entrepreneurial or business experience?

What specific skillsets have you obtained in your particular industry?

How has FDR impacted your thoughts on entrepreneurship?

✦✦✦

I’m genuinely curious to hear your stories, because I know many of you are fantastically interesting people with marvelous stories to share. I have made so many friends from the heart of this online community, and in many ways you, the reader, are a source of inspiration for me. Please, do not hesitate to reach out via private message; if you prefer you can introduce yourself to us via Skype on a video call. I do hope however, that some will feel encouraged to reflect upon their own strong suits and exhibit the courage to post here as well. I hope to hear from you very soon.

May your businesses and happiness prosper alike,

Nick

Who are you?

What are your core values or principals which you abide by?

What motivates you in life?

What is your entrepreneurial or business experience?

What specific skillsets have you obtained in your particular industry?

How has FDR impacted your thoughts on entrepreneurship?

I'll be providing an example of what we're looking for as a response from my own background and experience below!

✦✦✦

I'm Nicholas Rundlett, a 20 year old from Virginia who loves freedom and friendships. I am educated in Engineering, but left college to pursue entrepreneurship full-time in 2016 and beyond. Please check out my profile where I've posted some of my personal interests! That provides a brief look into myself as a person. The values that I guide my life by are:

• Intellectual integrity
  • Consistent honesty with myself and others
  • Non-initiation of the use of force, fraud, or coercion
  • Persistence over temporary defeat
  • Continuous learning and self-improvement (assisted by asking others for honest feedback of my character and deeds)

I didn't really understand what motivated me most in life with regards to entrepreneurship until I tackled the matter in therapy. I've found that I'm truly motivated by a burning desire to educate, inspire, and uplift others. That understanding brought much more wind to my sails and peace of mind than motivation by the seeking of riches alone!

My entrepreneurial experience started when as a freshman in high school, I profited $500 in one semester by selling candy and snacks to my classmates. I loved using arguments of supply and demand to charge high premiums for the most sought-after snacks, and in my junior year, graduated to selling 5mW laser pens (much to the dismay of the staff).

After high school, I began to buy, sell, and trade precious metals. I started out by crafting trade agreements with local businesses to exchange my unwanted inventory for their collectible 90% silver U.S. currency. I then ran advertising campaigns on Craigslist to buy and sell silver from members of my community. I self-taught LUA programming so that I could write scripts to calculate my profit spread in various trades and sales. I developed my own inventory management system to hold the thousands of individual items, and even negotiated having my wares put up for sale inside a local collectibles store!

I cheated and pasted the following out of my resume!

• Impacting customers with memorably positive and informative experiences
  • Developing and continuously improving advertising campaigns in print and on Craigslist
  • Increasing advertising effectiveness by performing statistical and contextual analyses of advertising outcomes
  • Generating client communication protocols by which qualified leads may be more accurately determined, pursued, and retained
  • Promoting company products and explaining company services to customers
  • Continually increasing revenue by negotiating favorable sales rates for company inventory
  • Generating articulate and approachable training materials, sales invoices, informational pamphlets, and contracts for business-to-business interactions
  • Solving innumerable startup related challenges, such as developing my own proper inventory management system that is uniquely tailored to the business of precious metals and rare coins

Freedomain Radio has given me the intellectual understanding of emotional processes and self-knowledge necessary to enter therapy and grow as a person. I've since become a donator, moved out from home, and set ambitious goals for 2016 for my business!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.