Yes i treat myself pretty differantly compared to others, but mainly i think theres been growing strenght in wanting to do bad things that bother me to others too. Like being ver paranoid about the muslims immigration situation here in Europe. The rapes the violance, crime and outright barbirism of so many muslims and middle easterners has made me weary to enjoy anything i do.

And yet i dont try to paralyze anyone else with fear... yet. I know theres better way to work things out without detriment to my mental health yet i feel compelled to be afraid, slightly paranoid and in terror about it all... even as i know of a better more productive and useful way to counter productively these fears and concerns.

Anuojat, it is very unfortunate that the vile actions of those violent human beings who commits such acts affect you so negatively. It's definitely upsetting and sometimes scary that there is still so much violence and cruelty in the world, especially if you live in places where this is happening. I wonder what could you to do to feel more safety and security in the situation you are in at the moment...?

DCLuigi, I'm not quite sure how to interpret your response. Out of curiosity, I tried watching the video but didn't find it funny personally, although perhaps some people might (as do you). So I wonder what is your message behind it, and the questions that come up for me are those: Does he feel that self-harm, self-attack, and a lack of self-care are not a serious issues? (Even though for so many people they are, therefore making fun of it is not funny at least in that regard.) Is this how he perceives me? (Which is fine if he does, as people like that are not my audience anyway.) Is it that he feels emotionally unpleasant and wants to distract himself and possibly others? (It is definitely a distraction.) And why is he apologizing but then doing the thing anyway? ("I'm sorry for kicking you in the stomach but I'm going to do it anyway"—it's just weird and it demonstrates a lack of care and self-responsibility.) 

Anuojat, it is very unfortunate that the vile actions of those violent human beings who commits such acts affect you so negatively. It's definitely upsetting and sometimes scary that there is still so much violence and cruelty in the world, especially if you live in places where this is happening. I wonder what could you to do to feel more safety and security in the situation you are in at the moment...?

DCLuigi, I'm not quite sure how to interpret your response. Out of curiosity, I tried watching the video but didn't find it funny personally, although perhaps some people might (as do you). So I wonder what is your message behind it, and the questions that come up for me are those: Does he feel that self-harm, self-attack, and a lack of self-care are not a serious issues? (Even though for so many people they are, therefore making fun of it is not funny at least in that regard.) Is this how he perceives me? (Which is fine if he does, as people like that are not my audience anyway.) Is it that he feels emotionally unpleasant and wants to distract himself and possibly others? (It is definitely a distraction.) And why is he apologizing but then doing the thing anyway? ("I'm sorry for kicking you in the stomach but I'm going to do it anyway"—it's just weird and it demonstrates a lack of care and self-responsibility.) 

Sorry. Not at all meant that way. I appreciate your vids but I'm a bit of a whore when it comes to sharing my comedy. I know it's not for everyone and probably not for this forum. Can I remove posts on this board? Cheers.

I think ive just started to see what ive already done... And that it is enough and focusing on my own happiness can will increase my capacity to help reason/world ahead on its way more than the... urgh, ever ugly and parastitc notion of SELF-SACRIFICE. You know this particular type of feeling and particular type of guilt/shame?

Also becoming permanent donator to the person and group that kinda let me know of these anxiety layden realities may help since then i know i am always taking my candy and coke off the table for something greater :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.