[Central] - Immigration / (Forced) Multiculturalism topic

• 3 months later...

These Muslim invasion is getting crazy. Here in Portugal we have been doing ok mostly because we are not the rich kids of Europe neither the population is as indoctrinated(in fact i just got from my parents house and they had a magazine with a interview of feminist complaining that in here there was not a big feminist movement) as the rest of Europe.

There have been many cases of refugees (i.e economic tourist) in which they either refuse do come or stay only for small period of time and go back.

In the media the propaganda machine is working hard to promote the refugees and the hate of Trump is strong...it's been hard avoiding the propaganda even for someone who does not watch TV when going the gym i cant run in the morning without a 5 mins propaganda piece with all the bells and whistles.

• 6 months later...

I can see why, perhaps with radical Muslim values, this could be a self-defense measure. However, according to the video that Will Torbald posted, about a third of Muslims in the world are not "radicalized" by the definitions they use of radicalization.

Is it still justified to collectively ban immigration of those who don't have "radical" Muslim values, for the sake of being Muslim?

Though it's probably not possible, if we had some sort of "radicalization" test which only brought in non-radicalized Muslims (this is purely hypothetical), is it still self-defense for banning their immigration? If so, why?

"you don't want people to move next to you and have the ability to vote for policies that don't share your values" itself is not a valid reason. Otherwise, by this exact reasoning, we would be justified in deporting all leftists, fascists, communists, or anyone else who we happen to not share values with.

An immigration policy should serve its people. What are the benefits of massive Muslim immigration? My opinion is that of course there are high IQ Muslims that are mostly secular, but so what? The average IQ of the Arab countries are below 85[1] and many sub-Saharan African countries are also majority Muslim.

IQ is mostly genetic (around 80 percent in adulthood)[2], which means that the vast majority of Muslim immigrants are going to be significantly duller than the ethnic majority of the country, and since IQ correlates very strongly with income[3], this will create resentment towards the host nation, as Muslims will have menial jobs, much lower income, most unemployment and will tend to cluster together with others in the same situation. This creates very easy targets for both radicalization and New Left politicians.

Even for the intelligent Muslims, there is the factor know as "regression to the mean". Which means that the next generation tends to be less intelligent than the parents. Assuming the average Muslim is Arab (which is not necessarily true) and therefore has an average IQ of 85, a couple with an IQ of 115, two standard deviations above their racial group, will have kids that resemble more the average of their racial group (Arabs, 85)[4], resulting in kids in the range of 100-115, third generation they will very likely be below 100 again. That is one of the main reasons why as generations go by, Muslim immigrants get less adapted instead of more adapted[5].

[1] https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

[3] IQ & Global Inequality, Richard Lynn & Tatu Vanhannen

[4] The Bell Curve, Richard J. Herrnstein & Charles Murray

[5] http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/15/myth-integration-muslims-europe-getting-radical-time-not-less/

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

If you are European and or living there, you might want to catch up on the latest updates regarding European Parliament OKs talks for Dublin reform

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but

1. Isn't this how 'people's homes are actually sold from above their heads'?

2. From next year it might be a little difficult to live (civil wars tend to make the streets rather noisy and hard to have a relaxing stroll with friends from flying bricks and flaming cocktails' accidentally' being tossed) in most of European countries.

+1 Fun fact - Next year is Polland's 100 year National Independence anniversary

Barnsley

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pertinent to this thread:

In a nutshell, as pressure's mounting and Italy is seemingly standing its ground, miraculously (sarcasm) other European countries are beginning to find it increasingly important to review the role NGOs are playing in the mass-transportation of people from far-away lands.

° sources °

France's

Spain's

Italy&Malta's

bonus link:

"Spanish Students Given 24 Hours To Leave Dorms To Make Room For Aquarius Migrants"

• 2 months later...

So, 'HUXIT' soon?

I mean, what else is going to be the natural response of Hungary for being punished in trying to protect its citizens and culture?

The populist leader (Orban) who just got even more popular can't back down now or he'll risk alienating the voters, losing power which he likey-likes.

Almost seems as if the unelected 'elected' politician-lobbyists want to take the axe to the 'Union'... madness.

Sure, punish a member state for looking after its citizens interest...send that message far & wide, loud & clear... because coercion makes the coerced love the aggressor more... madness.

link (npr)

Checz-s too (direct neighbours)

On 09/15/2018 at 12:09 AM, barn said:

Hungary for being punished in trying to protect its citizens and culture?

Apparently there's a growing number of allies on the side of Hungary, making Brussels look increasingly worse (if that's even possible)

Poland's in support of Hungary

Italy's in support of Hungary

Czech-s too (direct neighbours)

for now...

I expect at least 2-3 more countries in the near future to express their support in some similar fashion.

Bulgaria is not supporting the EU's decision. (Could be seen as support for Hungary, most likely they too are against the EU's immigration enforcement)

link (archived)

ps. - It helps too (or just funny), when the Dalai Lama says things like:

“Europe belongs to the Europeans” and that refugees should eventually return to their native countries to rebuild them.

On 11/24/2017 at 11:21 AM, barn said:

To my knowledge there's no war in Algeria.

Shouldn't the usual route be towards France?

Has the route of people flocking into Europe shifted to Spain?

Spain jails hundreds of migrants from Africa.

Barnsley

"This summer, Spain became the main entry point for migrants crossing into Europe. As of early September, more than 35,000 people crossed into the country either by land or sea, surpassing other leading entry points and topping Spain's own total for all of 2017, according to the United Nations' International Organization for Migration."

As in, ~roughly:

80% down in Italy,

350% up in Spain

ref.

link (npr)

On 1/25/2016 at 9:39 AM, shirgall said:

While it may be true that a random US resident is nine times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist

Stats that treat the United States as one homogeneous nation are misleading. The United States is a multi-ethnic empire that contains many different nations. One of those nations is a subset of England. Another of those nations is a subset of Zimbabwe. Etc. Pretending that England and Zimbabwe and China and Japan and Mexico are the same nation is ridiculous.

5 hours ago, ticketyboo said:

Stats that treat the United States as one homogeneous nation are misleading. The United States is a multi-ethnic empire that contains many different nations. One of those nations is a subset of England. Another of those nations is a subset of Zimbabwe. Etc. Pretending that England and Zimbabwe and China and Japan and Mexico are the same nation is ridiculous.

Doesn't have much to do with the quote you pulled from my post from two and a half years ago.

17 hours ago, shirgall said:
23 hours ago, ticketyboo said:

Doesn't have much to do with the quote you pulled from my post from two and a half years ago.

17 hours ago, shirgall said:

I think I have alt-right Tourette's.

3 hours ago, ticketyboo said:
21 hours ago, shirgall said:

(Maybe you're accurate about that.)

Being open and upfront about one's own flaws... I think that's better than denying, makes 'weighing' easier. Constructivity leaning people usually can appreciate that.

I think it's good (for others too, probably) that you are considering this likelihood.

11 hours ago, barn said:
13 hours ago, ticketyboo said:
On 9/27/2018 at 4:29 AM, shirgall said:

(Maybe you're accurate about that.)

Being open and upfront about one's own flaws... I think that's better than denying, makes 'weighing' easier. Constructivity leaning people usually can appreciate that.

I think it's good (for others too, probably) that you are considering this likelihood.

That's a reasonable assessment.

I got red pilled on a lot of stuff recently, I now have a new filter with which to see the world, and I'm over-applying it. Some kind of recency bias.

shirgall dropped in a reality check.

27 minutes ago, ticketyboo said:

That's a reasonable assessment.

I got red pilled on a lot of stuff recently, I now have a new filter with which to see the world, and I'm over-applying it. Some kind of recency bias.

shirgall dropped in a reality check.

This looks decent. Sounds honest too, I can respect that! (Thanks)

Keep the conversation alive!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.