Girlfriend aggression

This video disgusts me but I'm not upset by the woman's actions. I don't think a guy so psychopathic that he does this to his partner getting attacked invalidates anything. 

Is not that a "little bit" problem for the whole "male aggressivity" BS feminazy put on?

No offence dude, but what the hell way have you wired your brain up that what you took out of this was a gender issue?

Have you ever been in a long term relationship?

Imagine that you had trusted someone for months or even years and put your faith in them, planned your future with them, shared your most intimate moments and parts of your body, dark secrets, and weird unhealed dysfuctions with them and you wake up to find that that was all based of false pretences - ?

this prank is really cruel I felt for her

this prank is really cruel I felt for her

I would be nice if this discussion focused on this trend of people just carrying out acts cruelty.  

I personally know people who create content like this.  It seems to me the producer never begins with this type of confrontational scenarios- or at least in the context of evil real life events.

I will try to form a simple timeline; the young film student is inspired by the likes of cky and jackass- the common man doing extraordinary things- a stuntman.  

I would like to try to make the connection that where society once valued heroism we had people like the Jackass crew crudely as it was portraying extreme acts on themselves.  Now society puts a much higher prize on being the victim- and so our entire entertainment industry has desperately trying to fill that want.

If anyone is interested I could dig through the Mega64 archives to when this was discussed. It is really interesting to see them identify, and criticize this transformation as a group of liberal Californians slowly coming to the realization of how things are slowly just ruining the great community around them

There's no doubt it's a cruel prank that caused obvious emotional upset and for that I have empathy for her. But pulling a knife...holy crap, that's just not acceptable at all.

Possibly staged, who has a knife like that in their bedroom? Their interaction just doesn't seem that realistic to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.