Looking for work & accommodation in Liverpool (England)

Joe the Hobo

Title says it all really. I'm a philosopher trying to find sanctuary in a world of zombies.

If any of you live in Liverpool (in England) or know of any accommodation or anyone hiring, please message me; I am looking for a flat and income... although the purpose of the income would be just to pay rent! So if anyone wants to give me a room for free, I won't need to find a "real job".

I am currently working as a handyman doing odd jobs, this brings in enough money to sustain me but I need to get away from people in my life who are toxic to my happiness and sanity.

Please get in touch with me if you can help, send me a message or post a reply.

Title says it all really. I'm a philosopher trying to find sanctuary in a world of zombies.

If any of you live in Liverpool (in England) or know of any accommodation or anyone hiring, please message me; I am looking for a flat and income... although the purpose of the income would be just to pay rent! So if anyone wants to give me a room for free, I won't need to find a "real job".

I am currently working as a handyman doing odd jobs, this brings in enough money to sustain me but I need to get away from people in my life who are toxic to my happiness and sanity.

Please get in touch with me if you can help, send me a message or post a reply.

I could be able to help. Why Liverpool though? Of all the places!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.