dash cams: Russian & Swedish

AccuTron

YouTube has plenty of Russian dash cam video.  It is mayhem.  Riotous armed thugs cruise for victims.  Things fly through the air that are called "cars with people inside."

For some reason I got curious what Sweden had.  At first I thought I'd stumbled upon a satire.  I looked at a few others, the limit of my research, and it seemed to be real.  The big dash cam deal in Sweden is somebody did an illegal lane change and nothing bad happened.

Maybe this is a non-story.  I put it out there for reactions.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I agree its crazy the stuff you can see on how people drive in Russia on YouTube, as well as the kamikaze pedestrians. Maybe the dash cam thing has something to do with insurance, I know the Royal Mail vans in the UK often have cams.

The Sweden thing I guess is focusing on more trivial things, should perhaps focus more on the car bombings in Malmo, maybe get some footage of Molotov Cocktails being thrown, would be an interesting YouTube video. In the UK often have mobile speed cameras staffed by members of the public catching people out going a couple of mph over the limit in their local area. Priorities seem a little out of place, if people were really concerned maybe they could focus on places where there have been a number of road deaths.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.