Mother Slaps Newborn Infant For Crying

corpus mentium

Absolutely fucking abhorrent behavior from this woman. So much so that even the majority of the comments are in favor of protecting the baby, which is not something I tend to see when children are being assaulted by their caregivers.

The video was posted almost a year ago. Maybe it's already been discussed here. I am not sure of the language spoken, but there are some Arabic looking scribblings on a piece of cardboard on the ground. Might anyone know how pervasive this behavior is in that part of the world?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f3_1426055818

This originally was shared a lot from Youtube. Then it was removed because of Youtube's shitty policies. Original title was something like "Disturbing: Muslim migrant mom hitting her infant baby for crying" for those that want to google it and see discussions.

Yet again someone who clearly had children for not such good reasons at all... why hve something just to hit it? Oh wai an emotional punching bag...

Because God told you to get married and have sex only for procreation. Can't confirm the woman was actually muslim, but I wouldn't doubt it.

I'm starting to own up to the title of islamophobic. I've never seen anything desirable from the muslim community/culture. Individual muslims are free to prove me wrong, but most of them have to explicitly violate tenets of Islam to be a decent person.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely fucking abhorrent behavior from this woman. So much so that even the majority of the comments are in favor of protecting the baby, which is not something I tend to see when children are being assaulted by their caregivers.

The video was posted almost a year ago. Maybe it's already been discussed here. I am not sure of the language spoken, but there are some Arabic looking scribblings on a piece of cardboard on the ground. Might anyone know how pervasive this behavior is in that part of the world?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f3_1426055818

Notice how she looks around after doing it to make sure nobody saw. She knows what she is doing is wrong. 

At that moment I would have put my fucking jack boot so far up the side of her face I would still be in prison to this day. Self defense, right? That's the power difference equivalent of someone getting kicked in the face by a horse or more.. Charge her with assault with a deadly weapon.

I don't know why I clicked on this link, I stopped it once I saw how terrible it was. It was the most unnatural thing I've ever seen. Imagine what that child will turn out like. Holy shit.

Yeah this kind of shit is how we get fucks like kim jong il, honestly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.