Doctors dying surrounding discovery of a cancer causing enzyme

A4E

Not long ago, Neon Nettle reported on the epidemic of doctors being murdered, most of which were in Florida, U.S. The scientists all shared a common trait, they had all discovered that nagalase enzyme protein was being added to vaccines which were then administrated to humans.(SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO)

Nagalese is what prevents vitamin D from being produced in the body, which is the body’s main defence to naturally kill cancer cells.

According to Thebigriddle.com: Nagalase is a protein that’s also created by all cancer cells. This protein is also found in very high concentrations in autistic children. And they’re PUTTING it in our vaccines!!

This prevents the body from utilizing the Vitamin D necessary to fight cancer and prevent autism. Nagalese disables the immune system. It’s also known to cause Type 2 Diabetes. So basically…they weren’t killing these doctors because they had found the cure to cancer or were successfully treating autism… they’re killing them because these Dr’s had been researching and had the evidence that the vaccines they’re injecting our precious children with are CAUSING our current cancer and autism crisis!!

And that it’s obviously being done knowingly and on purpose! The Dr’s they killed in FL had been collaborating and were getting ready to go public with the information.

Depopulation 101..add poison to vaccines…make it law that all children must be injected to attend school. Slow kill methods. They think they’re being fair w/ their “survival of the fittest” type mentality. Only the best genes survive? These people have no souls.

So, basically, vaccines cause cancer and autism, and people are being killed to cover it up.

Now, please prevent evidence for:

1) Multiple Doctors were murdered.

2) They all were tied to this discovery.

3) Vitamin D does either of those things.

Nowhere in the article is any evidence presented, just accusations.  I'm not going to bother clicking on links in the article either, because I doubt they'll present evidence either.

It's worse than a political article.  At least those are usually interpretations of facts, not accusations in lieu of facts.

Yes Ancap, thanks for that. I see it a lot in "alternative" surroundings. This antivaccine movement is harmful not only to innocent children but also to the groups of people critical of "Ze News". They are associated with those people in many cases never having studied a virus through a microscope.

Sorry A4E but this is a childish level of reasoning. Autism I'd say is a label, but to the antivaccers it's suddenly taken seriously and as "proof" vaccines don't work (like they do in both humans and animals for decades already).

I am hoping its not true, but I saw many articles about it on google, so wondering why so many outlets are taking it seriously. And truth is stranger than fiction as the saying goes.

One selfish reason for posting it here, was so someone else could do the deep investigation for me. :)

Provable toxins in vaccines is a no brainer for me though. I would probably be put in jail if I injected the same stuff into children as those in white coats do.

• Upvote 1

I am hoping its not true, but I saw many articles about it on google, so wondering why so many outlets are taking it seriously. And truth is stranger than fiction as the saying goes.

One selfish reason for posting it here, was so someone else could do the deep investigation for me. :)

Provable toxins in vaccines is a no brainer for me though. I would probably be put in jail if I injected the same stuff into children as those in white coats do.

If you can make the case that a vaccine is just like circumcision; a mutilation based on belief only, your last argument counts.

Else a surgery on a child with approval of the parents would be "just as bad/immoral as sticking a knife in him/her".

I wouldn't be surprised if also this "established world view" gets shattered but I need a bit more to get convinced than "toxic ingredients" (dose is relevant) or "vaccines cause autism" stated by people who don't have a clue about chemistry. Sorry. :)

But interesting topic. We want a child so very relevant too.

I am hoping its not true, but I saw many articles about it on google, so wondering why so many outlets are taking it seriously. 

How many media outlets believe AGW is real?  That right there should slay your faith in "many outlets."

I didn't read the article, since it sounded way out there -- which is not always untruth and one should look a bit further to make sure.  Having said that, the thought of murder for coverup is certainly has a track record elsewhere in life.  One thing that caught my attention:  if something that interfered with a vitamin is administered in a vaccine, that's a tiny amount of something, and if it's not self-replicating, then I expect that it's broken down and done with in short order. 

RE vaccines and autism.  I think that has been debunked as basically a poorly done research paper which got it's own life to sell news stories as much as anything.  Before shutting down the topic completely, I came across some material...don't know if I can find it again...about I think it was monkey kidneys being the growth medium for a vaccine, don't recall which one, and there were then unknown/untestable monkey viruses in there, and if one traces the time lines of outbreaks and developments, a strong case can be made that it eventually led to what we call AIDS.  The gay men gateway was possibly because gay men were targeted as a test population for a treatment I can't recall, but it used those vaccines which came from monkey kidneys that were likely infected (which I suspect is normal for monkeys).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.