Ravi Zacharias - On Christians find themselves at odds with Culture.

castus

This video seems like a good start of a series. I perked up when he mentioned the declaration of independence - not many preachers/ministers dare talk about civil government much unfortunately. There's also some other points made that were interesting to hear.

"Keeping Watch"

Thoughts?

Hi castus.

Why are you posting this here?  What is your purpose in doing so?

Isn't the section titled Atheism and Religion? It seemed like the relevant section to post it herein.

I guess my purpose in posting is to highlight the excellent Ravi Zacharias and the intellectual views he elaborates upon. If there is any ulterior motive, which is what I would assume you are asking, is that yes, I want to show Christ relevant, and the Way. However, this video isn't about preaching; it's illustrating the growing intellectual intolerance that so many have for Christianity.

/shrug

Isn't the section titled Atheism and Religion? It seemed like the relevant section to post it herein.

I guess my purpose in posting is to highlight the excellent Ravi Zacharias and the intellectual views he elaborates upon. If there is any ulterior motive, which is what I would assume you are asking, is that yes, I want to show Christ relevant, and the Way. However, this video isn't about preaching; it's illustrating the growing intellectual intolerance that so many have for Christianity.

/shrug

Well, get ready to be un-tolerated here, if you get noticed.  I have defended Christianity here and been told it is basically a Satanic religion of fiends rubbing their hands in anticipation of seeing their enemies burning in Hell.

Zacharias is my favourite evangelist.  Have you read any of his books?

Well, get ready to be un-tolerated here, if you get noticed.  I have defended Christianity here and been told it is basically a Satanic religion of fiends rubbing their hands in anticipation of seeing their enemies burning in Hell.

Zacharias is my favourite evangelist.  Have you read any of his books?

Might want to include a direct quote, lest you be accused of:

Straw+Man.jpg

I don't recall where the quote is, Shirgall.  Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have an infinite memory for the exact locations of libel against my religion.  It was on this board, it's somewhere, wait a while and see if the same libelers come out of the woodwork and repeat themselves.

I don't recall where the quote is, Shirgall.  Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have an infinite memory for the exact locations of libel against my religion.  It was on this board, it's somewhere, wait a while and see if the same libelers come out of the woodwork and repeat themselves.

In legal terms, the preferred positive defense against a libel claim is truth, so I'm sure you are right.

I think most people are treated well here, unless they are abusive, and I think most arguments are conducted with gusto but are polite unless they get personal.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.