DRO's work better as DAO's and DAO's can be created now on Ethereum

Just the title.  I first heard of DRO's from Stefan in his book Practical Anarchy.  I first heard of DAO's from this article http://btcgeek.com/dawn-of-autonomous-corporations/ they called them DAC's but the DAO is more generalized and can easily include DRO's from Stefan's conception of the idea.   If it weren't for my reading of Stefan and listening to this idea, I wouldn't have ever understood the power of re-creating society that is possible using the technology of Blockchains.  In fact, it was almost like Stefan was predicting the creation of those decentralized organizations long before the technology truly became possible.

Anyway...long story short, It was only because of Stefan that I invested in the crowdsale for Ethereum, and I only did that because I wanted a free society via DAO's.  Ethereum is truly catching on, and it is quite possible that it would be central to the re-organization of society around decentralized principles, and the creation of Security DAO's using Drones isn't that far away now.  Thanks Stefan, you helped bring this vision about, because I know I'm not the only one who saw the similiarities and decided to invest to help bring it about, I know at least 5 others who did the same.  If you had a ethereum tipping address I would send you some.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.