Nicole Arbour - Viral video promoting child abuse

owlis

Checked my facebook today to see an acquaintance of mine share a video promoting "spanking your child". Suffice to say this acquaintance is covered in tattoos, smokes weed all the time, and is a time bomb of pain and suffering. I won't list her … failings … but let's just say she's been around the block. Not a super attractive lady. However she's influential in her friend sphere as she prides herself on having been through the school of hard knocks and having balls. 

https://www.facebook.com/NicoleArbourfans/videos/10154713384812907/

Here is said video she shared. 

It is … a terrifying video. Simple minded. Childish arguments. Done with a smile, a ton of makeup for the purpose of FOR SOME REASON swaying the minds of her young female drones into thinking that abusing their baby boys ( let's be honest they'll hit their sons more ) is a good idea. 

I would really like to draw this video to Stefans attention ultimately so that we could see him pick apart the video and form a rebuttal. The video in question has hit the 9 million views mark so … we're talking global epidemic. A well formed rebuttal in time could catch the hype wave, and ride the blood stained coat tails, offering people a chance to learn the truth, rather than … be emotionally manipulated. 

We can all jump into the comments section and get torn to shreds, which i'm willing to do, but let's start with a discussion here. 
Just want to draw your attention to it. 
It's hit me like a brick. 

• Upvote 1

I would be interested in Stefan's rebuttal as well as he already did for Dear Fat People video. But yeah my thread's already covering this video.

Unfortunately, shelf life is important here. By the time political hot topics are covered, because they draw visitors, there's not going to be much time for a rebuttal of a video that will be forgotten by next week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.