Guests for the show

Spartacus521

Regarding the leftist suggestion:  

Speaking personally:  I've had a thousand lifetimes worth of leftist propaganda.   I'm full up.  It dominates TV, radio, podcasts, internet news....

I'm not sure we're in dire need of somebody to explain what the left thinks :)

• Upvote 2

Leftists get enough attention from their own media.

One guest I would like to see is Janusz Korwin Mikke. An eccentric libertarian Pole in the Europarliament who doesn't get much coverage outside Poland.

Also, now that he's out of politics, would it be possible for Ron Paul to come on the show?

• 2 weeks later...

Milo Yiannopoulos on would be just too fun for me, if he came on the show.

Having Roger Stone back on would be great too. 

I do love the random guests that aren't well known though.

It might be cool to have on some more historians to come on as well. I really like the history videos. 

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see a redo of the debate with Jan Helfeld.

Stefan did one 6 years ago but its horrible to try to listen to Jan's audio. I told Jan this over the past few days and he is happy to do the debate again. The original debate was minarchism versus anarchism, but i think it is an especially relevant topic to do again.

The reason it jogged my interest to bring it up with Jan is because he recently followed up with Jeffery Tucker who like many other anarchists I know who dodge or really don't have a clear strategy as to how they would implement a society organized in an anarchic fashion. A point which Jan brings up frequently, and Stefan being one of the anarchists that has more substantial ideas than the typical nebulous or politically safe responses.

Besides this Jan rigidly adheres to the Socratic method, and paired with Stefan I see it will be an especially constructive and poignant debate.

Personally I think there have been very relevant recent advents to an anarchist versus minarchist debate such as the Trump bull-in-the-china-shop-of-contemporary-politics phenom possibly giving us the opportunity further unwind the state and the ability to do smart money contracts with cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and/or friends possibly bringing us closer to not needing government/insurance/defense agency dispute resolution by shifting the implicit trust over to a benevolent algorithm without predatory human tendencies.

In the most recent Trump podcast, Mike mentioned that he's begun following Scott Adams. He has an interesting commentary on the election, but I would like to listen to him and Stefan talk about rationality and how it relates to the mind. He has an openly stated position that human beings aren't rational, just rationalizing, and since that seems to run largely counter to a big part of what I think FDR is, I think a debate on that topic would be really interesting to listen to.

• 4 weeks later...

Milo would be incredible. 

Ben Shapiro would be awesome to hear a little counter trump.

Dave Rubin would be a great chat and has a good studio for the visual folks and would bring the message of Voluntarism to a lot of new folks who may be ready. 

I'd pay good money(not sure what that means) to hear any of those guys and stef.

I agree having Janusz KorWin Mikke on the show would be quite an event, as he has very strong personality and is quite outspoken, seeing him on the show would be quite entertaining event. It would also be some way to drag Poles supporting the guy to this show.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.