Trump: "After I beat them ... you're going to say 'this is the most boring human I've ever interviewed'"

john cena

TL;DW:

- NATO is obsolete and unfair to US taxpayers, also not specific enough to terrorism 4:40
- Probably wouldn't have RT'ed the unflattering photo of Cruz's wife if he had it to do over, yet wasn't "particularly bad". 6:30
- Michelle fields lied about the severity of the assault, therefore he won't fire and destroy his campaign manager. 7:50
- Supports Japan and south Korea developing nuclear defense, but prefers to just charge them for our current protection system 10:00
- "Will be looking at who the nominee is" regarding party support. "I release Ted Cruz, he doesn't have to endorse me". 12:30

Some interesting tidbits of information, yet the comment that most intrigued me was the last one.

"I will beat them. After I beat them, I'm going to be so presidential, you're going to be so bored, you're going to say 'this is the most boring human being I've ever interviewed'."
"I think that if I act very presidential it will be boring, but that will be fine."

Does this mean that he is knowingly acting in an "offensive" manner in order to gain media coverage? Or is he just having fun? The world may never know.

• Upvote 3

Of course he does. He's a game show host who ran one of the most popular television shows. He knows how to get people to watch. He knows people love to watch things they hate. That's why the Kardashians, Bruce Jenner and all the other dramatic controversial crap is so successful.

I took it to mean, the job interview is over, he has the job, he can stop defending/proving himself, and the work of the president begins.

I was looking forward to having our president constantly upset SJW's. As long as he's telling the truth, that is. 

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.