Men Don't Exist: Society's Indifference Towards Male Suffering

Three

I can scarcely think of a better way to validate the thesis that society does not care about men and boys than to try this simple experiment: Simply talk about the very real issues that males face today.

Talk to them about these issues and see how they respond. From my own experience, the sad truth is that even the most heartfelt attempts I’ve made to evoke sympathy and understanding towards the suffering of men and boys through some of my most carefully crafted sentences fall completely on deaf ears.

Men Don't Exist: Society's Indifference Towards Male Suffering

Article Version:
https://selfknowledgedaily.com/men-don-t-exist-society-s-indifference-towards-male-suffering-3f580ef6b21d#.t6phemutk

• Upvote 4

"It is a lack of love provided by women which propels male violence."

The women who do not take responsibility for their cold hearts, but chose to blame the other sex, are part of the ruination of males.

The women who do not take responsibility for the cold hearts of other women, but selectively blame their male partners to avoid holding their fellow females responsible, are part of the ruination of males.

Males will only take so much abuse and denial of reality from females, until they leave society altogether, through isolation or through suicide, or by acting out destructively against females in fits of uncontrolled rage. If females want to stop the cycle of male violence, the data is right in front of them to tell them how. Don't spank, keep a father around, love your male companions and children... negotiate, handle criticism. If you do this, the males in your life will cherish you, protect you, and provide stability to your life, because they will feel loved and appreciated for doing so.

Men have to be the stronger sex, there's a reason why women find alphas more attractive than betas.

Alpha traits aren't always in the genes, sometimes they need to be "nurtured" into existence.

I don't think it's indifference towards male suffering per se, it's more a case of raising "good" men that are able to pass on their genes. Like for instance let's say I have a son. He is a very sensitive child. I know women aren't attracted to that. Thus all of my base primal instincts scream at me to ignore his suffering and to teach him how to ignore his feelings because my genes want grandchildren so badly.

A slave owner cares not about feelings of slaves. It's insane to do so.

The term "prejudiced against" is far more apt than "indifferent" because it describes the relationship as it is. Society is not indifferent to the male plight, it actively thrives on it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.