Libertarian Music

Hey there everyone!

I just found this guys:

AnCap music with ancap hoodies.

If philosophy makes it into the mainstream arts we might have a chance in the "short" run. :)

Any other cool libertarian musicians you know of?

• Upvote 1

You can actually understand the words he's using???  I realize I'm not the target audience, but I think I could make out maybe twenty words max, and not in proximity to each other.  Begs the question of how clear this person really wants to be.

• 1 month later...

You can actually understand the words he's using???  I realize I'm not the target audience, but I think I could make out maybe twenty words max, and not in proximity to each other.  Begs the question of how clear this person really wants to be.

Followed the Youtube link and clicked: Show More.  Lyrics are underneath.

i agree they are hard to distinguish at first listen, but not necessarily hard to find.

• 4 weeks later...

Zappa is a pretty good example. Though he didn't identify as libertarian his beliefs were pretty in line with minarchist ideas, and he did stuff like set up voter registration booths at his concerts and debated stuff about censorship on tv and even testified to senate about a censorship issue. Great music and easily one of those most influential and interesting artists in recent history as well which doesn't hurt either.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.