The border THREAT!!!!

http://www.thelocal.at/20160506/attack-victim-claims-police-told-her-to-dye-hair

Attack victim claims police told her to dye hair

A student attacked by a gang of four men has accused police of blaming her because she had blonde hair and sexy clothing.

The incident happened when the young woman, identified only by her first name Sabina, who lives in the capital Vienna had been waiting for a train on the S6 line at the city's main Westbahnhof station.

The 20-year-old, who was hospitalised after the attack by four men in which she was beaten and robbed, told Heute newspaper: "I felt so helpless."

"I had been standing on the platform waiting for the train when a man came up to me and spoke to me in a foreign language. He then started putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women. I told him to go away, and for a short while he really did go away."

Here's the bigger photo of who I guess is the victim.  Maybe German speakers can help with the photo note.

Vier Männer schlugen zu: Studentin am Westbahnhof überfallen: "Keiner half mir" | www.heute.at

Yes, so someone looking like her is in huge numbers in shopping malls, and when the bars let out, etc., and a woman wears what she wants, etc.  PC checklist A-OK.

Question:  If you were a parent in say the 1950's or early 60's, or maybe just anytime, would you be thinking, especially at night, whether you said it aloud or not "You're not going out of this house dressed like that."

The gist of the article is: 

The young lady was waiting for a sub at Vienna West Central. She got molested by one, told him to fuck off. He disappeared and returnded with three fellow Afghans. They groped her and stole her purse. When she was pushed down, she suffered an epileptic seizure. She commented that nobody of the bystanders came to her help. She was born in Dubai, her father is an Iraqi. She converted to Christianity. When she filed a charge at the police station, the police officer told her that women shouldn't be alone on the streets after 8 p.m. 

Edit: Police told her to color her hair differently and to wear less revealing clothes. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.