I listened to this, then fell back asleep for about an hour, and it gave me an awesome dream!! That was some of the most powerful writing I've ever heard. Was it your choice to add the music? because that really helped keep my attention. and of course the drawing was fantastic as they always are, but I especially liked this one. perhaps it was the theme. I really enjoyed the clever TRUTH with the question marks inside - it gave me that enigmatic feeling that inspires curiosity and reflection!!

I listened to this, then fell back asleep for about an hour, and it gave me an awesome dream!! That was some of the most powerful writing I've ever heard. Was it your choice to add the music? because that really helped keep my attention. and of course the drawing was fantastic as they always are, but I especially liked this one. perhaps it was the theme. I really enjoyed the clever TRUTH with the question marks inside - it gave me that enigmatic feeling that inspires curiosity and reflection!!

They say classical music helps with attention.  ;)

Wow, I'm glad I could help spark that within you. Yes I added the music. Thanks for sharing

fantastic, as are all your videos.  I really enjoyed this excerpt in the call-in show and glad you chose to do draw it.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.