Pro Brexit Mashup Video

Rexbit

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely incredible.

I hate to say it, but the thumbnail does not give this video justice. You should definitely make a more magnetized thumbnail, like a big picture of his face smiling, that you can find on google im sure, and then write in more contrasted colors "IF I SAID WHAT I AM THINKING" or something like that. You would have more random traffic from within youtube for sure.

I can make one for you if you want.

The title is ok I guess.

I like it. The Cameron chorus in particular. His voice really lends to these productions, Mao on the other hand is a whelp. Keep at it. We need a skilled British video editor to fight in the culture war. We've made little contribution so far. There have been many great Trump and US contributions, but few on anything to do with Britain; and where there is it tends to be Marxist.

Do you have any plans for more videos? One I'd like to see is a mashup of Independence Day I & II (which is coming out on 23 June in the UK) with a Brexit theme.

A classic:

https://youtu.be/QoLywiaM6PA?t=1m7s

Thanks for the kind comments and suggestions everyone.

I take A4E's point about the Thumbnail. I could have spent a bit more time on it.

I've no immediate plans for other videos, but if I get inspired to do another I'll post here again.

Let's hope we get a good result on Thursday night.

Paul

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.