Melania Plagiarism of Michelle Obama

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/events/republican-national-convention?intcmp=rnc2016#lf-content=168400292:[email protected]

Trump staffer takes responsibility for alleged plagiarism in Melania Trump speech

Trump staffer Meredith McIver has taken responsibility and apologized for the alleged plagiarism of Melania Trump's speech, but id in a statement that the campaign rejected her offer to resign.

Describing herself as an 'in-house staff writer' at the Trump organization, McIver says Mrs. Trump read her some passages of Michelle Obama's speech as examples of what she liked.

"I wrote them down and later included some of the phrasing in the draft that ultimately became the final speech. I did not check Mrs. Obama's speeches. That was my mistake, and I feel terrible for the chaos I have caused Melania and the Trumps, as well as to Mrs. Obama. No harm was meant," she said in a statement.

"Yesterday, I offered my resignation to Mr. Trump and the Trump family, but they rejected it. Mr. Trump told me that people make innocent mistakes and that we learn and grow from these experiences."

"I asked to put out this statement because I did not like seeing the way this was distracting from Mr. Trump’s historic campaign for president and Melania’s beautiful message and presentation," she wrote.

• 2 weeks later...

The whole thing is blown up as if Michelle Obama created the entire English language or the common slogans politicians always stick in their speeches in one way or another. What she said was not a catch phrase and she is not the first person to say it.  Its as lame as the Paris Hilton copyrighting the words "that's hot". Such a non issue i.e. (Lame Media B.S.)

:blink: the media has made me cross eyed at this point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.