FEMALES CLICK HERE NOW!!!

Hello, My name is David. I am seeking a single woman who is resonant with the types of relationships espoused by freedomain radio(Non-agression principle, virtuosity, real-time relationships,peaceful parenting, etc.).  Someone who wants to get married and have children.  

About me...

My biggest inspirational figure is Stefan Molyneux.   I have listened to almost every single podcast and presentation (Over 3000).  I am a "junkie" that eagerly awaits the release of FDR content every week.

I am a 35 year old self-made entrepreneur and currently live in Charleston, SC.

I have two college degrees and retired from the "rat-race" lifestyle 3 years ago.   Stef inspired me to quit my job and start a business. This allows me a lot of flexibility for activities important to me, including time devoted to self-knowledge and spreading the TRUTH.  Living a lifestyle that I choose is very important to me.

I have been described as being easy going, confident, fun, smart, funny.

My ACE score is zero.

Both my parents are still married and I was never spanked(But I sure got into a lot of trouble as a child haha).

I have never been married or engaged. 

One of my hobbies is playing music.  I was a full time musician in my earlier years and played over 800 shows with live bands.

I am in shape by practicing yoga atleast 3 times per week and eating healthy.  

I love to travel and be adventurous therefore I'm always looking for a friend so I can visit a far off place.

I love equal times of laughter/fun conversation and thoughtful debate.  I have a lot of good stories to share.  I hope you have some too :)

Please email me with any question, philosophies resonate with you and/or something you would like for me to know about you.  Would love to hear from you :)

20131124_013109000_iOS.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you to every woman who has responded.  I am flattered that a few men have responded to me too.  Just for the record... I am looking for a virtuous woman.  Not a flirtatious man.   As stef once said: "You(Men) can make love at me, but you cannot make love to me." :)  I am looking forward even more WOMEN emailing me :) 

Seems like you are quite a catch. If you want to broaden your options do searches like:

site:pof.com "peaceful parenting"
site:pof.com anarchocapitalist

etc.

They are few and far between, but there are some and even more if you want to broaden to "libertarian", "Alex Jones". You can probably do the same thing with other dating sites.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.