Can I donate through Amazon Subscribe and Save?

Ghislaine

I honestly don't know if affiliates get a percentage of future subscribe and save purchases. Good question.

Seems unlikely:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/help/operating/agreement

Subject to the exclusions set forth below, a “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when (a) a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Amazon Site; (b) during a single Session that customer either (i) adds a Product to his or her shopping cart and places the order for that Product no later than 89 days following the customer’s initial click-through, (ii) purchases a Product via our 1-Click feature, or (iii) streams or downloads a Product from the Amazon Site if the Product is a Digital Product; and © the Product is shipped to or streamed or downloaded by, and paid for by, the customer.

A “Session” begins when a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Amazon Site and ends upon the first to occur of the following: (x) 24 hours elapse from that click; (y) the customer places an order for a Product that is not a Digital Product; or (z) the customer follows a Special Link to the Amazon Site that is not your Special Link.

Subscribe and save generates new orders for subsequent deliveries, and that order is not generated during the associated "session".

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.