Saving Boys

Stochastique

First, let me apologize if this is not the good board to post this.

I've stumbled upon these remarkably interesting videos

Looking a bit further, I've seen that they have a gofundme page. I then thought that it would be of interest to share this, especially the FDR community.

https://www.gofundme.com/2h5bunw

Ideally, Stef could interview the founder of the school.

Anyway, this looks like an actionable strategy to help fatherless young boys. What are your thoughts on this?

• Upvote 1

First, let me apologize if this is not the good board to post this.

I've stumbled upon these remarkably interesting videos

Looking a bit further, I've seen that they have a gofundme page. I then thought that it would be of interest to share this, especially the FDR community.

https://www.gofundme.com/2h5bunw

Ideally, Stef could interview the founder of the school.

Anyway, this looks like an actionable strategy to help fatherless young boys. What are your thoughts on this?

This guy looks like a great role model for young boys, I'm glad this video has a million views.

As an aside, I hate the fact that it has to be said that they'll face struggles as black men. It reminds me of the Morgan Freeman interview with Mike Wallace.

-Edited to show videos in post-

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly impressive, though I wonder what kind of rallies the "Cave of Abdullam" attends and what their politics are. It'd be a shame if these boys are being led down like some kind of cult or militant organization that is against me or my people for some abstract reasons. If my worries are groundless however, then all I can say is: Where are the White role models teaching White boys what the struggles of the White men are? I never had one. I'm happy to say Stefan Molyneux is a role model for me, given he's old enough to be my grandfather and yet he's intelligent, strong, kind, and rational in equal measures. 

As a general rule though; it means a lot for boys to have male role models, especially for those who aren't used to them.

Thanks for posting this, Stochastique.  This is what every wayward youth subconsciously wishes he could have been enrolled in.

Certainly impressive, though I wonder what kind of rallies the "Cave of Abdullam" attends and what their politics are. It'd be a shame if these boys are being led down like some kind of cult or militant organization that is against me or my people for some abstract reasons. If my worries are groundless however, then all I can say is: Where are the White role models teaching White boys what the struggles of the White men are? I never had one. I'm happy to say Stefan Molyneux is a role model for me, given he's old enough to be my grandfather and yet he's intelligent, strong, kind, and rational in equal measures. 

As a general rule though; it means a lot for boys to have male role models, especially for those who aren't used to them.

They appear to be non-denominational Christian, using the Bible as a source of principles.

cf.

http://thecaveofadullam.org/about/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.