Kid-Friendly Youtube Channel

jdusty45

Hello FDR friends!

I have been a FDR listener for about a year now and love this community. My life took a crazy turn a few months ago. (not in a determinist way) I had a son from a previous relationship and he lived with his mother. I am now married and have been for a few years. I am an ex-heroin IV user and used to be homeless and in and out of jails for about ten years. My sons mother was also an ex IV drug user. She had years of clean time until last November. She past away in April and the evidence points towards an overdose. My son now lives with me and my wife. (I have been sober for many years now.) Some really shady and appalling things happened to my son during the last days with his mother. A lot of it is speculation so I won't go into any details about it but I have since placed my son in CBT play therapy and I have been in therapy over the last 8 months. 

When I knew my son would be living with me I chose to quit my job so I could be with him all day. He is now 4 years old. I have started a Youtube channel called Teegz Adventures that "stars" my son. We film many different fun adventures that we go on and the channel is 100% kid-friendly. If any of you have little ones yourself or would like to check out his channel, I would love to have some philosophical, self aware, wonderful people in our community of friends there. As we all know how many youtube commenters are. I want my son to be surrounded by great people and I know no better place to find great people than here at FDR.

If you enjoy our content, please subscribe and share our videos with your friends. I know this is a plug and a lot of people sigh at these sort of posts but it would mean the world to me and my son. Good people are hard to find so I want to take my chances here.

Thanks everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjA-Gv2bbV4Qr-nJ8696usQ 

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on making such a huge difference to your son's life. It seems like you are packing the sort of psycho-emotional evolution that might happen over several generations into one.

It'd be interesting to hear more about your story in a call-in.

Congratulations on making such a huge difference to your son's life. It seems like you are packing the sort of psycho-emotional evolution that might happen over several generations into one.

It'd be interesting to hear more about your story in a call-in.

Subscribed! I applaud your courage, keep it up!!

Thank you guys both. I've not navigated this site much so I hope I am responding in the right place. :-/

I have been wanting to call in to speak with Stef for a long time now but I want to wait until after I can donate some money to him. He does so much for everyone and I don't feel good about asking him for more before I am able to donate financially. I do share his stuff but money makes the world go round ya know. Thanks again for your support. It means a lot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.