2008 book predicts Brexit, refugee crisis, Trump wall. book Climate Wars by Gwynne Dyer

cerebuma

I was listening to Gwynne Dyer on youtube, who is a Canadian investigative journalist and he started literally blowing my mind during his interview, as he's talks about present events 5-6 years ago. he talks about Brexit, Refugee crisis and last but not least, the Trum Wall.

He starts by talking about food crisis and the crops failure due to the climate change that will affect most vulnerable areas, starting in the middle east, south Asia and central America.

I tried to find if he had ever visited Stefan, but couldn't find anything.

any ideas if Stefan can reach him or dig a little deeper?

thanks

I was listening to Gwynne Dyer on youtube, who is a Canadian investigative journalist and he started literally blowing my mind during his interview, as he's talks about present events 5-6 years ago. he talks about Brexit, Refugee crisis and last but not least, the Trum Wall.

He starts by talking about food crisis and the crops failure due to the climate change that will affect most vulnerable areas, starting in the middle east, south Asia and central America.

I tried to find if he had ever visited Stefan, but couldn't find anything.

any ideas if Stefan can reach him or dig a little deeper?

thanks

Sounds cool, do you have any links you can share?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.