Do you believe that these transgender men should use female designated restrooms?

SoCaliGirl

Do you believe these transgender men should be forced to use the womens restroom?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that these transgender men should use female designated restrooms?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who can stop them? I don't know the biology behind it but I think it's irrelevant. They think they are men so kind of by definition, they think they are entitled to use a man's restroom. If they put so much dedication into it, why would you be concerned about them going into a men's restroom? A part of acting like a man is not staring at other guys dicks while you're in the restroom. If you can't help yourself, why did you becoming a trannie? The restroom isn't a doctors clinic where biology is actually important. It's a community run service in my mind. If they use it wrongly, and people start complaining, jokes on them because then they know they aren't really a man and their whole entitlement argument falls apart. It's just a risk for them, it's up to the community whether they will tolerate it. But by looking at those photos, who's gonna know anyway. If they are semi-trans, then unless they are going through the transition, they aren't fully dedicated and they don't really think they are a man they won't think they are entitled, so it's fine to keep them out. Everybody is happy in my mind. The biology is irrelevant because it is a social dynamic. It's what people think that matters. If nobody thinks you're a woman, it doesn't matter. If there are a lot of Muslims in the area, expect a lot of prayer rooms. Don't be mad at the capitalist. Expect the prayer rooms regardless of whether Allah is great or not. A restroom and a prayer room are social constructs.

The question is irrelevant.  Nobody "should" use this or that bathroom, nor do they have the "right" to use this or that bathroom.  It's up to private property holders to figure out.

You're begging the question.

You're begging the question.

No I don't think I am, because the only moral issue here has to do with laws forcing businesses to have a particular bathroom configuration which is ridiculous.  Leave it to free association and people will figure it out.  But there is no moral answer to how the question of bathrooms and gender and transgenderism should be dealt with except that people shouldn't use force to get their way.

• Upvote 1

As a man who is happy to use the gents all I can contribute to the discussion is I personally wouldn't be all that bothered were a transman (or a transwoman) to use the gents. As to the arcane goings on in women's restrooms all I can say is that it's not my circus and not my monkeys.

I've always been a proponent of single stall unisex restrooms like they have in Vegas nightclubs. Seemed the most efficient use of resources. From what I gather women are generally the ones opposed to this as "men piss on seats" is what I normally hear when I make this appeal. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.