Response: "Not a genius if he lost $1B in a year"

_LiveFree_

Add your responses below .....

"Really? Well an Obama led nation loses $1.5 Trillion every year. You think that is sound judgment?"

Or

"Those were tough economic times and yet I was still able to turn it around. That is what this country needs since we face a yearly deficit of over a trillion dollars."

Anymore?

They gamed the tax spending and collection systems. Clinton is telling you to jump out of the way of a bee, into the path of a train.

When you say gamed, you mean understands?  It is not gamed when a Quarterback or Striker avoids the defense and is able to score for his team, it is competency.  Though I agree, crack open the Clinton Foundation and suspect you will find some very creative accounting, some of it putting Jackson Pollock to shame.

If you can keep your head when all about you   

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,   

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, 

But make allowance for their doubting too;   

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, 

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, 

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, 

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise: 

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;   

If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;   

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster 

And treat those two impostors just the same;   

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken 

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, 

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, 

And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools: 

If you can make one heap of all your winnings 

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, 

And lose, and start again at your beginnings 

And never breathe a word about your loss; 

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew 

To serve your turn long after they are gone,   

And so hold on when there is nothing in you 

Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’ 

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,   

Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch, 

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, 

If all men count with you, but none too much; 

If you can fill the unforgiving minute 

With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,   

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,   

And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

--"If," by Rudyard Kipling

• Upvote 1

He lost a billion dollars? I'm outraged! 

Oh,it was his money?

Nevermind.

But get this, he then used his loss of an investment to off-set his tax for later years!  He followed the law completely and in the manner it is meant to be used for, saving many hundreds, if not thousands of jobs and keeping many people fed, clothed and housed.  Can you believe the nerve of this guy?

I am not an accountant.  Nor a tax expert, but I do have experience running my own small businesses and am friends with a lot of entrepreneurs and self-employed people.  There are any number of scenarios that can be discussed on why showing a loss on your tax return can be a good thing for you personally.  None of them are illegal.  None of them reflect on you as being a bad business person.  

The problem is that the people who are complaining and acting like business owners are somehow ripping everyone off have never run a business.  They do not know what anything costs.  They know nothing about the taxes and fees that businesses are hit with.  They do not know or understand that if Trump himself was able to take a huge personal loss that doesn't somehow mean his businesses didn't pay a tremendous amount of money into the system.  Take employment tax for example.  People do not understand that businesses pay more than the employees on this at every level.

I challenge anyone to go start your own business.  See how much it costs at the City, County, State and Federal levels just to have even a dozen employees.

I do believe Trump is brilliant.  You don't grow a billion + dollar company by being a fool.

But get this, he then used his loss of an investment to off-set his tax for later years!  He followed the law completely and in the manner it is meant to be used for, saving many hundreds, if not thousands of jobs and keeping many people fed, clothed and housed.  Can you believe the nerve of this guy?

The people that still have a problem with this have a simple solution:

Vote for Trump,but under NO circumstance vote for Trump's accountant.

Problem solved!

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report - Washington Times

Friday, April 4, 2014

The State Department misplaced and  lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the  past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State  Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial  risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s  contract actions,” according to the report.

Lost $6 billion? Reading wikileaks leads me to suspect that the funds were embezzled and not the improper filing of contracts or being simply mistakenly applied to different line items on the State Department general ledgers.

TrumpDebateDrugTest400x223.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.