aristotelian logic

Chaserehn

Hello new friends!

I am trying to find out what aristotelian logic is. I know this would be a good place to ask because I have been watching Stef's videos off and on for at least 7 years now. Well maybe 5 I don't know. 

I have a personal project in mind that requires me to understand just what aristotelian logic is. I am having a surprising amount of trouble with this. The internet points me in the direction of learning everything ever written about Aristotle EVER. I need the sources to be narrowed down a bit more. 

It would mean a lot to me if you fine people could point me in the direction of videos, books, blogs, articles, and so on that deals specifically with this topic. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you, in advance!

I am less then a beginner in this topic. I have never studied philosophy. I have read atlas shrugged and watched Stefan videos, thats it. So please ELI5...

Thanx again fro any help. 

Why not look it up on wikipedia and then research the more detailed article on Stanford philosophy?

I am willing to read every thing on the topic till I have a complete understanding. I was asking for tips and tricks on what to read first. What the best starting point may be or if a complete ELI5 essay has been written on the subject. Sorry if I did not express myself well enough. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.