What is the Dems' electoral fudge factor?

Donnadogsoth

I've heard about 14% of illegals now eligible to vote (=1,680,000 voters), 1.8 million post-metabolic voters (how do they vote?), and 24 million "double state" voters.  I doubt all these totally translate into votes for Hillary, but how many feasibly could be used to stack the deck?

Statistic Brain

Total number of Americans who voted in the 2012 Presidential election 126,144,000

If we saw an election where Hillary won by 500,000 votes, would that make us suspicious of voter fraud?

If we saw an election where Hillary won by 500,000 votes, would that make us suspicious of voter fraud?

I have a database of over 2.5 billion people, much of it compiled from voter lists, and they all have deceased people in them. The exception is countries with highly integrated indentity systems, which tend to be low-development countries and these countries also have much better protection from election fraud. Removing people from voter lists is a problem and countries typically retire voters who exceed a certain age. 1.8 million deceased sounds a plausible number to me.

Since people move around a lot twenty-four million double-state voters also sounds plausible.

These stats say more about the antiquated registration system.

If there is election fraud, which I expect, it will come from areas with less of a paper-trial.

Stamford put out a report showing that in states in the Democratic primaries that had a voting paper-trial 51% voted for Crazy Bernie compared to 65% for Crooked Hillary in states with no paper-trial. I'd imagine this machinery is controlled by the Democratic party. I'm not sure what the control situation is for the presidential election, but I think this would suggest the high watermark would be a 16% fudge. If the controlling party of the state runs things, this could suggest about 8%.

I have no idea what it could actually be, but think maybe 3-5%. An example of how much it could be fudged though:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hursti_Hack#Hacking_a_Diebold_machine

Even in a straight up system with no fraud they are still cheating because they've imported their base from 1965 hart-celer act.

So from that perspective you don't have to respect a victory for Hillary.

If a large number of people came to China over 50 years and voted to disposes the Chinese people of a country and change their culture and society to benefit non-Chinese and harm Chinese, they would be rightfully outraged.

No difference for American people.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.