How do Ks exist amongst so many rs?

LillyG

How are you other K selections not going into full isolation with so many rs in existence? How do you find more Ks in an r dominated country?

Lately the more red pilled I become, the more isolated I get.  Are others feeling this way?

Obviously, just a topic I'm interested in and focusing on right now. 

I guess you're correct in that I don't know for sure but there are ways of thinking that seem to be consistent with r/K selection.

Thanks for the neg though.

How are you other K selections not going into full isolation with so many rs in existence? How do you find more Ks in an r dominated country?

Lately the more red pilled I become, the more isolated I get.  Are others feeling this way?

K-selective behaviours and sentiments are increasing, at least in Northern Europe. See:

20160402_FBC847.png

And that is only the first leg down. Next year we're almost guaranteed to have anti-immigration, libertarian, European cultural, right-wing populist parties elected in Austria and The Netherlands, see:

https://board.freedomainradio.com/topic/47892-polling-the-rise-of-western-european-anti-establishment-parties/

The US and Canada are probably lagging, in part due to mass-immigration. Due to cultural and economic factors and cycles, it will not be possible for globalism and Marxism to grow in Northern Eurpoe for the rest of this century without mass-immigration.

However, the US definitely still has the best concentration of people who practice restraint and want limited government.

Some suggestions:

- join the libertarian party

- join a conservative club

- join a tax payer's alliance

- involve yourself in farmers' activities

- join a capitalist-oriented society

• Upvote 2

Certainly. I've been doing much to try and find as many high quality people as possible.

I think the thing to keep in mind is that humans are a K selected species. It's only the perpetuation of the perceived legitimacy of the state that allows humans to behave as r selected with any real success. Institutionalized coercion socializes the consequences of irresponsible behavior.

I always find it funny when people claim to be K selected. How could you know that?

How could anybody know anything? Stef has published the characteristics of the two. If somebody were to go down the list and recognize that they conform to one and not the other... right?

It just seems to be virtue signalling , in group out group signalling.

Questions cannot be virtuous. This is an ad hominem.

Im not sure its useful to focus on r/K specifically on individuals.

How do you know? If you accept that the State is predicated on immorality and a potential friend mentally desperately needs for the State to be valid, it seems like a good idea to focus on this divide so as not to irresponsibly allocate one's resources. Same as any other investment.

• Downvote 1

You stand out. You become a leader in whatever it is you are passionate about that involves other people. You also, just get the fuck out there and meet people and vet people. The Ks exist and they should be easy to spot among all the rs. And if you become a leader, they will also come to you as well. So, become a leader and look for leaders. Start/join meetup.com groups. I'm just beginning these techniques, but am already feeling more connected and not nearly as isolated as I used to feel. The most important aspect is interacting with people in person. Isolation can get reinforced by limiting yourself to only connecting with people online. My personal reason for becoming isolated and not finding more K people is because I live in a densely r-selected town (90% Bernie Sanders supporters), so I am planning on moving. But even still, while I'm here, I'm going out and meeting people and seeking out the leaders, getting their numbers, and staying connected. I hope this helps.

You stand out. You become a leader in whatever it is you are passionate about that involves other people. You also, just get the fuck out there and meet people and vet people. The Ks exist and they should be easy to spot among all the rs. And if you become a leader, they will also come to you as well. So, become a leader and look for leaders. Start/join meetup.com groups. I'm just beginning these techniques, but am already feeling more connected and not nearly as isolated as I used to feel. The most important aspect is interacting with people in person. Isolation can get reinforced by limiting yourself to only connecting with people online. My personal reason for becoming isolated and not finding more K people is because I live in a densely r-selected town (90% Bernie Sanders supporters), so I am planning on moving. But even still, while I'm here, I'm going out and meeting people and seeking out the leaders, getting their numbers, and staying connected. I hope this helps.

Struggling to see how you can't find leaders among Bernie's people:

Trump: "We're going to talk through these people like they aren't even there."

Another thing that might be helpful: it is a spectrum, in a society, a family and in every individual there are r and K tendencies. 

Right now, some western societies are tending more to r, it seems. The theory is great and it explains a lot, but I found myself judging almost every person I meet: - Yeah this girl is definitely r ... and so on.

For me, at least for a while it became a black and white thing.

Yes very helpful. Thanks!

What led you to being red pilled?

Once Trump announced his run for president and I saw how the media changed his speeches to fit their narrative. Started watching the speeches directly on YouTube and bypassed the media completely.  It was shocking to me.  This lead me to do more research for alternative voices and down the rabbit hole I went. I've voted conservative for years but this election has revealed that both sides are contributing to the mess and don't want to be part of either.  Trump is a new direction.  An evolution.

Yes very helpful. Thanks!

Once Trump announced his run for president and I saw how the media changed his speeches to fit their narrative. Started watching the speeches directly on YouTube and bypassed the media completely.  It was shocking to me.  This lead me to do more research for alternative voices and down the rabbit hole I went. I've voted conservative for years but this election has revealed that both sides are contributing to the mess and don't want to be part of either.  Trump is a new direction.  An evolution.

Welcome to the dark side.  :D

I wasn't sure about Trump until the dinner speech after the 3rd debate.  When he called everyone out, that's when I accepted he really is anti-establishment.  Various core members of the Republican party turning against him helped as well.  Whatever the case is, Trump has already changed the political environment.  But, what would you like to see happen?

Welcome to the dark side.  :D

I wasn't sure about Trump until the dinner speech after the 3rd debate.  When he called everyone out, that's when I accepted he really is anti-establishment.  Various core members of the Republican party turning against him helped as well.  Whatever the case is, Trump has already changed the political environment.  But, what would you like to see happen?

I would like to see the entire establishment be wiped clean and start fresh.  I know that is impossible.  He could start by either handing Soros to Russia or try locking him up here. That man is pure evil.  

I would also like to see a full purge of the cucks in Washington.  The traitors of the right. They revealed themselves and cannot be let back in. 

A complete purge or loss of access for the MSM would be great.

Send American's back to work but building factories where things can be made here again.  I am a clothing designer in Canada and it is so hard to have anything made by machine here.  Certainly true in the US as well.

Also dealing with the pedophile problem in Washington and Hollywood would make me very happy. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.