2016 Election Winner (Poll)

algernon

2016 Election  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Trump
    • Clinton

Who do you think will win on Nov 8?

This is not who you WANT to win. I am just curious who everyone thinks is going to win. Of course R leaning people will say Trump is going to blow it out of the water, and the D's will say Hillary is ahead. What is the opinion of the audience here, who do you think will win?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's the deal with people voting stuff down?

Substitution for arguments.

A week ago I would have gone for Hillary +1 or +2; but would now go for Donald. It appears that 'sleeper patriots' may be coming out of the woodwork to push it back:

Would be good to see him on FDR.

My worry is voter fraud though.

That's nice, so did you vote down my post and not even participate in the poll?

What's the deal with people voting stuff down?

I'm not the one who voted you down. I'll vote you up to set the record straight !

Will you go bankrupt like Trump if you lose so you can keep the money?

Trump is the greatest businessman that has lived and will ever live. It's irrational not to go with whatever new business he's concocted.

Trump will win.  US politics comes in three-generation cycles, approximately 72 years between transformational politicians.  George Washington (1779)---Abraham Lincoln (1861)---Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933)--- and now the Trump train is running a little late but should steam into the station in about seven days.

• Upvote 1

Trump will win.  US politics comes in three-generation cycles, approximately 72 years between transformational politicians.  George Washington (1779)---Abraham Lincoln (1861)---Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933)--- and now the Trump train is running a little late but should steam into the station in about seven days.

CHOO CHOO !

• Upvote 1

Clinton. All these callers Stef has on about 'rigged polls' are cute, but saying it over-represents dems isnt an argument, not when we know far more voters are registered democrats. 

I also never see them compare polling to 2012 polling...perhaps because the weightings are very similar. 

All I hear is inane dogma like its a 'change election' therefore Trump has it. 

Yeah, Goldwater offered a 'change' and look where it got him. 

Prepare for Madame President. 

Who do you think will win on Nov 8?

This is not who you WANT to win. I am just curious who everyone thinks is going to win. Of course R leaning people will say Trump is going to blow it out of the water, and the D's will say Hillary is ahead. What is the opinion of the audience here, who do you think will win?

Why do you assume that people misunderstand your poll?

Post your poll and accept the results like a gentleman.

Clinton. All these callers Stef has on about 'rigged polls' are cute, but saying it over-represents dems isnt an argument, not when we know far more voters are registered democrats. 

I also never see them compare polling to 2012 polling...perhaps because the weightings are very similar. 

All I hear is inane dogma like its a 'change election' therefore Trump has it. 

Yeah, Goldwater offered a 'change' and look where it got him. 

Prepare for Madame President. 

Actually, labeling voter fraud and oversampling accusations as "cute" is not an argument.

Why do you assume that people misunderstand your poll?

Post your poll and accept the results like a gentleman.

Actually, labeling voter fraud and oversampling accusations as "cute" is not an argument.

Sigh.

My argument is calling polls rigged because 'they over sample dems' is disingenuous when dems do indeed outnumber Reps by registration,

Only way trump may win now is if Hillary is directly implicated. i understand that may come tomorrow, but wont hold my breath.

Sigh.

My argument is calling polls rigged because 'they over sample dems' is disingenuous when dems do indeed outnumber Reps by registration,

Only way trump may win now is if Hillary is directly implicated. i understand that may come tomorrow, but wont hold my breath.

Sampling more democrats in a poll than republicans will provide a false conclusion.

What does voter registration have to do with polls where people are not required to register???

I just wanted to point out, the odds are pretty significant for all of you guys to go make some pretty serious money right now.

1   Donald Trump wins Election        +515        
2   Hillary Clinton wins Election        -730

If I had the faith you guys do this would now be the time, never has the payout been this high on Trump.

I just wanted to point out, the odds are pretty significant for all of you guys to go make some pretty serious money right now.

1   Donald Trump wins Election        +515        

2   Hillary Clinton wins Election        -730

If I had the faith you guys do this would now be the time, never has the payout been this high on Trump.

If I put $1,000 on for Trump, how much would I get back?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.