My Guess,...

powder

This massive kerfuffle and emotional divide over who will be the next to take the throne in the US has me thinking that this is signalling something much bigger.  I am always skeptical and suspicious whenever a big show is put together to distract the masses emotionally, usually it means something big is happening that they don't want us to focus on.  

The arguments have been made about whether supporting Trump is a good thing or not, but I don't think it matters who 'win's' the election, no person can halt the collapse of the empire, the west.  The debt, the market bubble, the break with the east and the rise of the BRICKS, the bonds crisis,...  

My guess is that the empire of the west is on its last legs and whoever takes the throne now will have it dropped on their laps.  

I want to make sure I am still echoing the voice of freedom and voluntaryism thru what I think are going to be some difficult times ahead.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I want to make sure I am still echoing the voice of freedom and voluntaryism thru what I think are going to be some difficult times ahead."

No, you won't. 

If Trump loses doing so will mean jail-time, financial ruin, and/or social ostracism.

Are you ready to face that? Because posting some comment on some voluntarist forum doesn't count as "echoing the voice of freedom".

When I was growing up in the 70's in Quebec the governments came up with a big to do about the province separating from the rest of the country.  It was very emotional and divisive.  I was not even voting age but it was clear to me that it was just a big distraction and that it was not a practical thing to be discussing.  

I only discovered years later that it was precisely at that time that the government sold out to the international banking cartel and gave control of the monetary system to the central banking system that has been taking over the world for generations.  It happened in the US before WWI with the introduction of the FED, but not in Canada until the 70's.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.