Another business I cant go to :(

yagami

Here is the link to an article about this but I'll summarize it for you below : http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-matt-maloney-grubhub-email-resign-bsi-20161110-story.html

So the CEO of grubhub made this statement to his employees: 

“While demeaning, insulting and ridiculing minorities, immigrants and the physically/mentally disabled worked for Mr. Trump, I want to be clear that his behavior - and these views, have no place at Grubhub,” Maloney wrote. “Had he worked here, many of his comments would have resulted in his immediate termination.”

“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” he wrote. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team.”

Of course he later back peddled on this statement claiming to be accepting of all political views. *Sigh* I ordered from them a lot but no more. 

• Upvote 2

Of course he later back peddled on this statement claiming to be accepting of all political views. *Sigh* I ordered from them a lot but no more. 

I see the stock is down about 5%, after an initial nose-dive of 10%. McDonalds, Costco, Walmart, Burger King, Wholefoods unchanged.

Someone needs to set up an alert site so we can short out of the gate.

• Upvote 1

Seriously, though. Next time there is an article reporting a business doing this, share it as fast as possible so I can short the stock! I'll even pay tips. :D

Twitter lost like 25% of its stock price when it banned Milo.

This CEO dropped his company a similar amount.

Despite the vanities of their virtue signalling, social justice literally spells death for companies that operate in the free market. This is low-hanging fruit waiting to be picked!

Not quite understanding here... Are you suggesting that companies should tolerate their employees "demeaning, insulting and ridiculing minorities, immigrants and the physically/mentally disabled", something which Donald Trump unquestionably did as a candidate for President of the United States?

• Downvote 1

I've been thinking and am going to set up a site that will list companies that are promoting social justice for the purpose of shorting them. Anyone care to suggest names?

Some ideas:

SJW.rehab

short.democrat

justice.fund [taken]

justice.forsale [taken]

justice.trading [taken]

my.shorts.eat

skrillex.hiv

[social]justice.market(s)

socialjustice.solutions

snowflake fund

trigger [warning] fund

market appropriation

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.