Gathering a band of adventurers!

Yeravos

Hello FDR peeps!

I'd like to start running tabletop RPG gaming sessions over skype or some other voice chat.  The game I'd like to run is MYFAROG (Mythical Fantasy RolePlaying Game). I have one player as of now and would like two more to get things going :)

You do not have to have any previous experience from tabletops to join.

My timezone is central european and we'll play in the day/evening.

Interested? Comment! Have a question, comment and I'll answer to the best of my ability :)

• Upvote 1

Hello FDR peeps!

I'd like to start running tabletop RPG gaming sessions over skype or some other voice chat.  The game I'd like to run is MYFAROG (Mythical Fantasy RolePlaying Game). I have one player as of now and would like two more to get things going :)

You do not have to have any previous experience from tabletops to join.

My timezone is central european and we'll play in the day/evening.

Interested? Comment! Have a question, comment and I'll answer to the best of my ability :)

How much of a time investment is this? I think I might be interested but I have no experience in rpgs

How much of a time investment is this? I think I might be interested but I have no experience in rpgs

Hello mgggb! The sessions themselves would be between 2-3 hours each time we'd play. Creating a character can take a long time although I could roll up characters for those willing to play and basically tell them what the personality of the character they'd roleplay is like, and the player would then make do with that. It would also make playing more enjoyable and easier if the players familiarize themselves with some of the setting beforehand.

TL:DR 2-3 hours with actual gameplay, time set aside for creating a character (an hourish) from the bottom up and time to familiarize oneself with the setting as to have more tools for better roleplaying.

Does Odalism feature in it?

Having looked up the term online, if it roughly means an ethnic group of people adhering to the traditional ways and customs of their ancestors honoring them accordingly then I would say yes. MYFAROG's world Thulê is heavily inspired by european deities and customs with a focus on scandinavia. The creator states that  the world of Thulê is very true to how our Iron Age was in europe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.