International Men's Day - Missing Google Doodle

D.D.

Today, November 19th, is International Men's Day

1024px-International_Men%27s_Day_Symbol.

The symbol of the International Men's Day represents strength and masculinity.

As you can see, the symbol is a handful of gold and a symbol of masculinity.  All this combined is received as "A large worth of male power", the symbol of the International Men's Day.

Copyright © 30.09.2009."International Men's Day Symbol" Is protected by the UK Copyright Service with registration number: 309245

I Adam agree to publish that work under the Licence GNU Free Documentation License and release it to the public domain. I acknowledge that I grant anyone the right to use the work in a commercial product, and to modify it according to their needs, as long as they abide by the terms of the license and any other applicable laws.

here.

You can e-mail Google regarding this missing doodle @

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=International%20Men" href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=International%20Men" s%20day%20-%20missing%20google%20doodle"="">Now excuse me while I lift some weights, fart, belch, scratch and grab my crotch, take a leak standing, work out an engineering issue for my product, and journal my feelings about a tense dream I had last night (ya, I have feelings too ladies). ;)

Today, November 19th, is International Men's Day. :woot:

Objectives of International Men's Day include a focus on men's and boy's health, improving gender relations, promoting gender equality, and highlighting positive male role models. It is an occasion for men to celebrate their achievements and contributions, in particular their contributions to community, family, marriage, and child care while highlighting the discrimination against them.

1024px-International_Men%27s_Day_Symbol.

Symbol of the International Men's Day which represents strength and masculinity

As you can see, the symbol is a handful of gold and a symbol of masculinity.  All this combined, is received as "A large worth of male power", the symbol of the International Men's Day.

Copyright © 30.09.2009."International Men's Day Symbol" Is protected by the UK Copyright Service with registration number: 309245

I Adam agree to publish that work under the Licence GNU Free Documentation License and release it to the public domain. I acknowledge that I grant anyone the right to use the work in a commercial product, and to modify it according to their needs, as long as they abide by the terms of the license and any other applicable laws.

The International Men's Day Google Doodle is missing.  The only one I found was from 2008 and it's reach is strictly within Russia where this event originated.

The International Women's Day Google Doodle is certainly present found here.

You can e-mail Google regarding this missing Doodle here because they seem to have forgotten about men.

Now excuse me while I lift some weights, belch, fart, scratch and grab my crotch, work on an engineering problem, take a leak standing, and journal about a tense dream I had last night (ya, I have feelings too ladies). :ohmy:

Edit: Original post missing...technical reasons?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.