Wuzzums

james elefantis does not translate to "I love children"

Its not even an anagram

Yes, it sounds vaguely similar to the french. As I said, conjecture, supposition, Tenuous connections between symbols,guesswork, made up stuff, leaps of faith, seeing things that arent there

I could understand that, but he was also photographed wearing a shirt that had the exact phrase in French standing between two dudes. It's also in the name of the restaurant. 

"Je ame l'enfant" 

ON22AY.png

• Upvote 3

I could understand that, but he was also photographed wearing a shirt that had the exact phrase in French standing between two dudes. It's also in the name of the restaurant. 

"Je ame l'enfant" 

ON22AY.png

right, so the restaurant is called JimmyComet L'enfant cafe and bar

His shirt says J aime L'enfant ( not les enfants as you say) and so is likely just a promotional shirt for the bar

Its not even an anagram

Yes, it sounds vaguely similar to the french. As I said, conjecture, supposition, Tenuous connections between symbols,guesswork, made up stuff, leaps of faith, seeing things that arent there

It's actually "Alefantis"  , "James Alefantis"

Which can be turned into J'aime les enfants.  I wonder if that is his birth name.

Its not even an anagram

2 downvotes for telling the truth? Wow

Apparently someone brandished a gun in Comet Pizza today to save the children. 

While this could be some sort of false flag, it's also the reason you don't want to jump to Witch Hunting without actual investigations and evidence.

I think it is staged 

... seeing things that arent there

Such as Alefantis(sp?) recently saying there is no basement in the shop, yet an old cuisine article has him saying they store their own sauce in the basement?  Or that the property is described as 2 story yet it's only one level at street level?    

These were in a recent YouTube, but the YouTubes are being banned; that itself ought to tell you something.  

And there is still a Herculean effort in this FDR thread to completely ignore the wanted photos for the McCann girl murder being dead ringers for the Podesta brothers.  And the singer at a private party meandering about child sex, how is it that this is STILL being ignored in this thread?

Rosencrantz you are really really really being dishonest in trying to imply one element of the logo is all there is, you must know that.  In one hand sweep, you dismissed hours of video evidence.  HOURS of EVIDENCE.  

Define it how you wish, it's in your face in huge amounts.  And what's all this bonehead discussion of the definition of code?  What a fabulous way to distract attention from the EVIDENCE.  The words are known code, and emails are sprinkled with them, making no sense if not in code.  The various logo images contain known code  -- it's in the frickin' FBI poster! -- and paintings contain known code.  And you people worry about the linguistic origins.  Yeesh.

• Upvote 2

I do not know if it is designed to be a trap, but video below worth sharing imo.

Maybe some of the worst case scenarios could be that they are planning to ban all internet sites talking about it as well as all youtube channels talking about it. Youtube channels are already getting strikes for talking about it.

(I don't know why at one point he is calling them aliens)

• Upvote 1

This stuff is certainly suggestive and mind bending, but what they don't have is any known victims... Until they do, there is no crime as such to investigate.

The thing going around about James Alefantis being an anagram for J'aime Les Enfants, have any of you actually bothered to check this?

My reaction is to immediately dismiss this as absurd. But not as absurd as Jan Ervin's conflation of the name with the L'Enfant who designed Washington D.C. with all the supposed Masonic symbolism back in the 18th century.

L'enfant is the name of a local bar. The shirt is from there. It could be taken as a double entendre in the right (wrong) context, but here he is standing between two adult males.

"Je ame l'enfant" 

ON22AY.png

• Upvote 1

This stuff is certainly suggestive and mind bending, but what they don't have is any known victims... Until they do, there is no crime as such to investigate.

My reaction is to immediately dismiss this as absurd. But not as absurd as Jan Ervin's conflation of the name with the L'Enfant who designed Washington D.C. with all the supposed Masonic symbolism back in the 18th century.

L'enfant is the name of a local bar. The shirt is from there. It could be taken as a double entendre in the right (wrong) context, but here he is standing between two adult males.

I don't think it's completely absurd, but I could also easily believe these people to just have a weird sense of humor and maybe just be a secret gay club.

They have some weird ties to material that might be suggestive of pedophilia, or it could all be some weird joke.

Either way, I think we'd need people with deeper skills and resources to investigate it were anything to be amiss.  As you've said, I've not seen any victims, and anything reported on after the fact is completely suspect. 

Its not known that madeleine mccann is a victim of these people. Its speculation

The speculation is by the Portuguese police investigator, and he put it rather bluntly in his report.  You did read it, right?  I think I put the link someplace above.  

And the near perfect match of two suspects descriptions with the Podesta brothers...that's two matches...and they were staying 1/3 mile away at the time, at the villa of a world class pedophile.  That's a bit much on the innocent-coincidence scale.  

And by the way, the girl is dead, the police dogs found blood and cadaver scent in the parent's car, the apartment, the mother's pants.  D..E..A...D.  So no matter who did it, somebody did it.  That's not speculation.  The young child didn't spontaneously just up and die, putting her blood in spots on a wall.  It seems that the brothers who are near spittin' images for two wanted posters, known to be in the area during the crime, staying at a veritable HQ of world class pedophilia, would be a darned good place to start looking.  

Then the aware citizen should ask why this is not being pursued.  Red pill, dammit.

... I've not seen any victims, and anything reported on after the fact is completely suspect. 

I'm assuming you've not really delved into this.  Basic Fact Number One: dispose of bodies; they have essentially unlimited and unchecked resources for this.  Another Basic Fact Number One:  It's easy to get children that no one will miss, won't leave a trail.  Plenty of homeless, runaways, the usual, sourced from a slew of countries, including Haiti with orphans.  Human trafficking is huge.

And no, not completely suspect.  Why would you say that?  If there's a body found decomposing, it's after the fact, and any reports regarding the crime are completely suspect?  How about check and verify the reports before dismissal.  

It's amazing that on this FDR forum, I cannot get traction by even one person as far as I can tell, who will state:  "Yes, the wanted posters look very much like the Podesta brothers."  

There's a determination here to absolutely avoid the smoking gun evidence.  Eyewitness descriptions for Wanted posters are evidence.  The Portuguese police inspector's conclusions are evidence.  Alefantis denying he has a basement, yet referencing it as a storage area in a food article, that is evidence.  MSM shills couldn't do a better job.  That is most curious.

• Upvote 1

To me one of the biggest pieces of evidence for #Pizzagate is the way the media is behaving.  For some reason there is a narrative being developed around it and they are actively creating fake news in order to install certain concepts into the zeitgeist.

Here is a good analysis of a Megyn Kelly interview with the owner of the pizza establishment in the center of this.

• Upvote 2

The speculation is by the Portuguese police investigator, and he put it rather bluntly in his report.  You did read it, right?  I think I put the link someplace above.  

he put in his report, in 2007, that the podesta brothers were guilty of this?

And the near perfect match of two suspects descriptions with the Podesta brothers...that's two matches...and they were staying 1/3 mile away at the time, at the villa of a world class pedophile.  That's a bit much on the innocent-coincidence scale.  

As I mentioned in a previous post, the photofit evidence was about the only true bit of evidence in the whole thing. And as such, is worthy of further investigation. 

And by the way, the girl is dead, the police dogs found blood and cadaver scent in the parent's car, the apartment, the mother's pants.  D..E..A...D.  So no matter who did it, somebody did it.  That's not speculation.  The young child didn't spontaneously just up and die, putting her blood in spots on a wall.  It seems that the brothers who are near spittin' images for two wanted posters, known to be in the area during the crime, staying at a veritable HQ of world class pedophilia, would be a darned good place to start looking.  

Not sure what you are saying here? Shes dead, therefore the podestas are guilty? Of course if shes dead, someone did it. but who?

Also, they killed her before they took her out of the apartment? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.