Conservative Alternatives to FB

Gemini23

So does anyone know if there are any Conservative friendly alternatives to FB yet?

I am getting really tired of how all the Social Media outlets are being dominated and controlled by the Left.  For the last year my feed has been nothing but Leftist propaganda and garbage all day, every day.  I have a pretty diverse group of friends and my right leaning friends and I noticed that we never see each other's content in the feeds.  If someone posted anything against HRC, no one saw, but if it was an attack on Trump it was all you saw all day.  Any time I would share Stefan's (or Milo, etc) videos, no one in my own family would even see them.  Really disturbing how these corporate overlords (Google, Zuckerberg, etc) are trying so hard to brainwash the populace and control the narrative of everything.  

The time to deactivate my accounts on FB, Twitter, etc. is getting closer.

You know there's value in listening to alternative viewpoints rather than isolating oneself inside a proverbial echo chamber.

I agree with this, though Facebook is itself an echo chamber. So as long as you go to both echo chambers and don't just stay in one you'll be fine.

There is no alternative to facebook or twitter because the value of those sites is based on the numbers of users they have. Unless there is a conservative website with a few million users there isn't an alternative.

Wouldn't you say though that places like FB and Twitter are getting to the point where they are going to breed their own competition the way they are deleting anyone who leans right? 

Wouldn't you say though that places like FB and Twitter are getting to the point where they are going to breed their own competition the way they are deleting anyone who leans right?

That depends on the number of people they alienate. I think only fringes complain about the policies. Most people enjoy normiebook quite a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have not personally had in issues with google plus though I do believe there is some leftism at google. Their is an old project that actually seems to still exist that gives the user more control over the platform. This should make censoring more difficult. It is called dispora. You can try it out at https://www.joindiaspora.com/. Actually I believe if they wanted free-domain radio could host its own diaspora pod if it wanted.  Anyway it might be worth looking into if your worried about censorship.  

• 2 weeks later...

This is why we dislike the left so much, they close themselves off from everyone else. I follow all the liberal sites. Huffpo, Buzzfeed, Vox, Everyday Feminist and people like Bernie, Hillary, Maddow etc.

Makes your blood boil, but I think it's the better to be informed.

• 2 weeks later...

Makes your blood boil, but I think it's the better to be informed.

I'm slowly starting to internalize these facts.

Today a popular guy on my FB friends made a trendy post about how dumb conservatives are if they identify with the good guys in Star Wars.

I thought really hard about entering the thread which was a full on echo chamber of right bashers, but decided it would be too much work for little return. 

But stuff like that.. Leftists just claiming things for themselves. I realize Star Wars is going SJW, but it hurts when i think about the original trilogy. The idea the people want to say I'm not good enough to appreciate it. My blood really does boil. 

I'm ready for the new wave of good philosophical films.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.