German courts begin conforming to Sharia marriage norms

Donnadogsoth

"A regional German court has recognised as valid the marriage of a 14-year-old Syrian girl to her 20-year-old cousin, despite the legal age for marriage in Germany being 16. The case represents a landmark ruling, with the Federal Court set to adjudicate on the implications for the country as a whole."

"...According to Die Welt, just 13 per cent of marriages in Syria involved a partner under the age of 18 before the war. Now the figure is around 51 per cent."

"Robin Classen of the Criticising Immigration blog has called the verdict a “scandal”, highlighting that the judge “openly and completely uncritically quoted sharia law, applying it directly to this case.

"“Therefore ‘only a marriage of a Muslim woman to a non-Muslim is void,’ in the judge’s own words, because Islamic law forbids this.”

"Mr. Classen argues that the case is a prime example of Germany importing a foreign culture through mass migration.

"“With mass immigration has come not only the sort of terrorism seen in Paris and Brussels and the sexual offences of New Year’s Eve, but also a completely different set of social values ideas,” he says.

"“Mohammed married his ‘favourite wife’ Aisha when she was just six years old. He first had intercourse with her when she was nine. This is not a minor opinion within Islam, within Sunni and Shi’ite Islam it is absolutely undisputed.

"“Since Mohammed is considered in Islam as an exemplary and virtuous man, this moral assessment also applies to his marriages with several women and the child Aisha, which is why forced marriages of children are completely normal in both Shi’ite and Sunni Islam.”"

"A regional German court has recognised as valid the marriage of a 14-year-old Syrian girl to her 20-year-old cousin, despite the legal age for marriage in Germany being 16. The case represents a landmark ruling, with the Federal Court set to adjudicate on the implications for the country as a whole."

"...According to Die Welt, just 13 per cent of marriages in Syria involved a partner under the age of 18 before the war. Now the figure is around 51 per cent."

"Robin Classen of the Criticising Immigration blog has called the verdict a “scandal”, highlighting that the judge “openly and completely uncritically quoted sharia law, applying it directly to this case.

"“Therefore ‘only a marriage of a Muslim woman to a non-Muslim is void,’ in the judge’s own words, because Islamic law forbids this.”

"Mr. Classen argues that the case is a prime example of Germany importing a foreign culture through mass migration.

"“With mass immigration has come not only the sort of terrorism seen in Paris and Brussels and the sexual offences of New Year’s Eve, but also a completely different set of social values ideas,” he says.

"“Mohammed married his ‘favourite wife’ Aisha when she was just six years old. He first had intercourse with her when she was nine. This is not a minor opinion within Islam, within Sunni and Shi’ite Islam it is absolutely undisputed.

"“Since Mohammed is considered in Islam as an exemplary and virtuous man, this moral assessment also applies to his marriages with several women and the child Aisha, which is why forced marriages of children are completely normal in both Shi’ite and Sunni Islam.”"

If reported accurately, this is a clear case of the real harm done by multi-culturalism -- the legitimization of child abuse under the guise of religious tolerance.

Twice they fought off the Muslims at the very gates of Vienna. Tens of thousands in those two battles alone, hundreds of thousands in the centuries of war, millions enslaved throughout Central Europe total. Most peoples would remember these bloody conflicts as if it were embedded in their genetic memory. Not the Germans. They've blinded themselves to their own history, and are now stumbling towards a cliff. It's so vile.

• Upvote 1

Twice they fought off the Muslims at the very gates of Vienna. Tens of thousands in those two battles alone, hundreds of thousands in the centuries of war, millions enslaved throughout Central Europe total. Most peoples would remember these bloody conflicts as if it were embedded in their genetic memory. Not the Germans. They've blinded themselves to their own history, and are now stumbling towards a cliff. It's so vile.

For some reason the suicidal German passivity here reminds me of the Nero Decree.

For some reason the suicidal German passivity here reminds me of the Nero Decree.

I can see where you draw the similarity with the German leaders themselves. I wonder if psychologically it's a state of paranoia being a superpower in the center of a continent surrounded by other superpowers. What if the United States had not only had Canada and Mexico on its borders, and hypothetically speaking these countries were just as powerful and just as imperialistic, but also countries to its left and right. That's some serious foreign relations 4d chess you have to be playing. I can see where paranoia, and a desire to "SHUT IT DOWN!!" can carve its way into the brain of leader.

I can see where you draw the similarity with the German leaders themselves. I wonder if psychologically it's a state of paranoia being a superpower in the center of a continent surrounded by other superpowers. What if the United States had not only had Canada and Mexico on its borders, and hypothetically speaking these countries were just as powerful and just as imperialistic, but also countries to its left and right. That's some serious foreign relations 4d chess you have to be playing. I can see where paranoia, and a desire to "SHUT IT DOWN!!" can carve its way into the brain of leader.

I'm hoping Germany is like those Topsy-Turvey dolls that have two upper bodies attached at the waist, so that when one is up, the other is down and covered by a skirt.  Easily enough the doll is flipped so that the hidden lower doll becomes up and the up becomes down.

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping Germany is like those Topsy-Turvey dolls that have two upper bodies attached at the waist, so that when one is up, the other is down and covered by a skirt.  Easily enough the doll is flipped so that the hidden lower doll becomes up and the up becomes down.

Yeah. It's a balance of idealism and realism. They often stray far too deep into idealistic territory, but because they are a highly intelligent, industrious people, they can boomerang back fairly quick. They haven't gotten to that point yet. Part of me worries that the subtleties of impending doom they are facing (demographic winter and overthrow some 20-30 years down the line) is not enough to tip the balance for them. They are at the center of the EU, and the only thing that will snap them out of their current fever dream is a complete collapse of the union.

Thankfully, current events are taking us in that direction.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.