Podcast where Stefan discusses his 10x theory?

BaylorPRSer

There's a podcast I want to revisit in which Stefan discusses his relationship with his brother.  He mentions a theory called 10x, which states that for every moment of abuse, you need 10 moments of health in a relationship before the relationship can be beneficial to you. 

Anyone know the podcast number?

He mentions it quite a few times, but I can't remember which episodes. As far as I know it's not his theory, whenever he references it he refers to it as "there's this idea" so I'm not sure where it originated. The basic idea is that in general it'll take ten good experiences to dismiss a bad one, i.e. if you go to a restaurant and have a bad meal then whether you ever go back would be dependent upon how many good meals you had there.

He mentions it quite a few times, but I can't remember which episodes. As far as I know it's not his theory, whenever he references it he refers to it as "there's this idea" so I'm not sure where it originated. The basic idea is that in general it'll take ten good experiences to dismiss a bad one, i.e. if you go to a restaurant and have a bad meal then whether you ever go back would be dependent upon how many good meals you had there.

I'm specifically looking for a podcast that mentions his brother AND 10x.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.