Breitbart Goes Stratospheric

Fairly big jump, would be surprised if they don't get a better website layout, looks rubbish on my laptop browser. I've noticed that a lot of the real news reporters on Youtube have had a massive jump in subscribers too. I wonder how soon till there's hopefully some decent non corporate Internet TV networks.

Fairly big jump, would be surprised if they don't get a better website layout, looks rubbish on my laptop browser. I've noticed that a lot of the real news reporters on Youtube have had a massive jump in subscribers too. I wonder how soon till there's hopefully some decent non corporate Internet TV networks.

There is a big opening in Europe for meme studios, YouTubers, news sites etc. Other than Breitbart the only other alt-news site I know of is Guide Fawkes, which is relatively backwater.

Large swathes of the fake news industry are also in decline. From what I've seen only Politico has climbed this year. A few have stayed the same and this is during a major news cycle, the presidential election, during which news consumption soars.

abc.png

buzzfeed.png

bloomberg.png

cbs.png

cnn.png

cnbc.png

guardian.png

dailybeast.png

huffpo.png

mic.png

msnbc.png

nbc.png

npr.png

nytimes.png

salon.png

sky.png

theatlantic.png

theblae.png

vox.png

weeklystandard.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.