Obama's birth certificate is nailed as fraud (Sheriff's dept+top doc experts)

AccuTron

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama’s Birth Certificate is Forgery Press Conference 12/15/16 - YouTube

It started as an effort to quash once and for all the "birther" claims, by a Obama voter no less, and the evidence points unavoidably to fraud.  This is a press conference by a Sheriff in Phoenix explaining step by step what happened.  Anyone who's done computer graphics can follow this easily.  The bad guys got sloppy and the good guys found it...accidentally.  Yet the good guys pursued it, and that's what makes them good.

A quick check of MSM shows white wash, dismissive, avoided facts...the usual.

• Upvote 1

What difference does it make though? How many people has he authorized to be spied on, detained, denied due process, droned... Birth certificates only matter in a dreamworld where there's a ring of power to magically puts the wearer into a different, opposing moral category.

Of all the crimes he's committed against humanity, this has to be the smallest. Yes, I realize it facilitated all the others, but see ring of power above.

• Upvote 1

What difference does it make though? How many people has he authorized to be spied on, detained, denied due process, droned... Birth certificates only matter in a dreamworld where there's a ring of power to magically puts the wearer into a different, opposing moral category.

Of all the crimes he's committed against humanity, this has to be the smallest. Yes, I realize it facilitated all the others, but see ring of power above.

I agree, we are after all talking abotu a child murderer here (drones) and thus this would seem to be minor issue.

However the PRESSURE if this is true and accepted in society in enormeus because it means that what started as conspiracy cookery turned out to be true and that so many people in the government knew that it was true and so many other people (in the media) behind the scenes knew it was true. So for it depends on how much liers and sophists this brings down and discredits, if it doenst then i agree it matter little, if it does undermine people trust further on the left then i say its huge.

• Upvote 3

It matters because it is fraud and has now been proved as such. I assume this is a federal offence, possibly wire fraud as well if it was emailed.

What are you saying?  You don't see it????

No. There are two options. 

a) Joe Arpaio finds out the birth certificate is fake with the help of two unnamed experts (previous experts on digital image analysis have been shown to be frauds). All that after 8 years and dozens of other proofs that have been thoroughly debunked.

b) Joe Arpaio looks for a new job after not having been elected as Sheriff. To do that, he tries to get national attention. 

Which scenario is more likely? Also, keep in mind that there is no way to show that the alleged birth certificate from the woman is genuine and has not been doctored with. 

It matters because it is fraud and has now been proved as such. I assume this is a federal offence, possibly wire fraud as well if it was emailed.

He's droned a bunch of people. Murder with complete lack of empathy. Forging a document? It's like saying a serial rapist stole a candy bar. It does NOT matter.

Federal offense? In the ruler-ruled relationship, the rules serve at the ruler's pleasure and is not meant to apply to them. When was the last time a former US president faced charges for anything? Hell, Hillary didn't get elected and she won't be held accountable, and that's with losing to somebody who ran on the platform of imprisoning her.

Wake up, my brother!

Yes I agree with you in this case

No. There are two options. 

a) Joe Arpaio finds out the birth certificate is fake with the help of two unnamed experts (previous experts on digital image analysis have been shown to be frauds). All that after 8 years and dozens of other proofs that have been thoroughly debunked.

b) Joe Arpaio looks for a new job after not having been elected as Sheriff. To do that, he tries to get national attention. 

In addition to option b), we also have these options:

c) Joe Arpaio knows that being 84 years old means that he is not going to be alive much longer, and he wanted to be on Alex Jones one last time before he left this world. And he knew that if he created something sensational (that would at least take some days to debunk), Alex would invite him on. Which he did.

d) Joe Arpaio wants to impress his wife about his work one last time before he leaves office so that she will be very proud of her man, and thus suck his dick more frequently. To accomplish this, he hires a fraudster to make bogus allegations about the current president, but not until right before the president is scheduled to end his presidency so that Joe's scheme does not lead to any significant consequences before everyone figures out that it is just a sham. In addition, his plan involves telling his wife that he is getting so much hate for exposing Obama, that it is important that she doesn't go online or go outside anymore for her own safety. But that is of course just to stop her from getting information about the debunked claim.

e) Joe Arpaio got his job as a sheriff using fraudulent papers that he is worried someone might figure out about when he is expected to be succeeded. In order to create a fog about his own history, he started this circus, with already debunked claims and fraudulent people involved, but he knows that some people will take it seriously and that is enough.

f) Joe Arpaio has known for years that he is in way below his head with this debunked mission, but feel that he have to continue pretending to still be going strong so that he does not look like a giant douche. But when he is not pretending to be on this bogus mission, he has made several online accounts trying to explain to people that this birth certificate thing is just a waste of time, and is even paying other people to help him explain it to as many people as possible, in the hopes that he will one day, once and for all, be forced to stop the mission so that he can do something more productive with his life.

g) Joe Arpaio is a complete racist, and needs to impress the KKK, because he wants to join them after working as a sheriff. To do this, the obvious goal is to slander and try to take down the most prominent black person in the world.

h) Joe Arpaio wants to be friends with Obama when he and Joe leaves office, and Joe is one of those types who try to start fights with people he wants to get to know better. Its all very cute.

i) Joe Arpaio does not have a garage at home to get some alone time, so he needs to have a good excuse to go to the office every day.

j) Joe Arpaio is an agent for an alien race bent on enslaving humanity. Joe have been assigned to help distract the humans with ridiculous and debunked stories, while the aliens put their key elements in place to take over the planet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.