Could we be evolving to a Z-range society?

Donnadogsoth

Already, as Stefan has pointed out in his videos, Western society has evolved into a "free range" set-up for tax-farmers.  The farmers didn't plan this to happen, and were probably content having their previous set-ups.  History intervened and made the free range societies the most profitable way of skimming off taxes from populations.

But taxation is only one way of obtaining money, and may not ultimately be the most efficient way.  Look at Facebook for example, it is earning billions through its tax-less arrangement providing social services while selling its users' data to advertisers.  It creates a virtual private property where users are subject to its rules but are free to leave at any time.  In a capitalist anarchy, would it look any different than it does now?

I call this Z-range society.  Suppose that society is evolving towards the recognition that pure capitalism, anarchic capitalism, earns the most money for the elites.  In other words, the ending of the State and the oligarchy as such, as rulers, will prove the most profitable for previously-Statist, ex-oligarchs.  These people will simply become the heads of lucrative companies and enjoy their wealth without any need to interfere in the business dealings or private lives of others.

Why not?

Already, as Stefan has pointed out in his videos, Western society has evolved into a "free range" set-up for tax-farmers.  The farmers didn't plan this to happen, and were probably content having their previous set-ups.  History intervened and made the free range societies the most profitable way of skimming off taxes from populations.

But taxation is only one way of obtaining money, and may not ultimately be the most efficient way.  Look at Facebook for example, it is earning billions through its tax-less arrangement providing social services while selling its users' data to advertisers.  It creates a virtual private property where users are subject to its rules but are free to leave at any time.  In a capitalist anarchy, would it look any different than it does now?

I call this Z-range society.  Suppose that society is evolving towards the recognition that pure capitalism, anarchic capitalism, earns the most money for the elites.  In other words, the ending of the State and the oligarchy as such, as rulers, will prove the most profitable for previously-Statist, ex-oligarchs.  These people will simply become the heads of lucrative companies and enjoy their wealth without any need to interfere in the business dealings or private lives of others.

Why not?

Do you see governments giving up their power anytime soon?  I'm not sure I see this as a trend.  Anarcho-capitalism is still a joke.

The evil of government is not that it makes money off of people, but that it restricts their freedom through violence.  Facebook for all it's vices does not do that.

• Upvote 1

The state is made up of the ultimate control freaks. Globalists mostly use the state to make money. Politicians, bureaucrats and police use the state to feed their control lust. Until parents ( parent ) stop creating control freaks, I can't see the state going away. Of course, it is possible for a tipping point to be reached where enough people reject the concept of authority. When that happens, the state will collapse.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.