Race Relations In America Revisited: A Review Of The Documentary 13th

IsaacGage860

I think that Stefan should do a movie review on the documentary 13th to clarify what BLM really stands for. In previous videos he has discussed Nixon and people within his administration admitting to destroying the black community with racist "tough on crime" rhetoric. I think it would really help to clear the air on this whole "BLM is completely racist" narrative being spread around. Of course I don't hold you to this just a suggestion and feedback. I also cannot force anyone who reads this post to critically analyze the documentary without all of the prejudice and bigotry that most have regarding BLM. I just want it to be abundantly clear that I believe racism in all of its forms is completely disgusting and regressive. I am an anti-racist which means I do NOT condone what happened in Chicago before anybody jumps to that conclusion. That is exactly the same type of bigotry and prejudice that the radial fringe of BLM associates with Whites. I want a world where no innocent civilians get caught in the crossfire and targeted by radical extremists in both BLM and in the Alt-Right. It is irrelevant whether the victims are Black or White or any skin color for that matter. Lets just stop the irrational hate. Is that really so much to ask for?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.