Left + Islam = coincidence of opposites

Donnadogsoth

[Note:  link doesn't lead to a beheading video, it leads to an InfoWars article about someone displaying a beheading video to Trump supporters]

Aside from the issue of the ongoing coarsening of society with shock after informational shock--what's next?  What tops this?--Nicolaus of Cusa used the "coincidata oppositorum" to describe how opposite things like being and nonbeing, straight and curved find themselves meeting in God's nature.  I suppose this article is proof Satan, too, operates on the same principle.

It makes sense, really.  The extreme Left, Islam, they're both culture-wreckers, they both want to annihilate the White race, they both want to end Euro-American hegemony, and they both hate Israel.  Trump's victory is sticking in their craw because they know they are so close to achieving all four goals...whereupon they will set upon each other.

Its more like the WWII alliance of the USA and Britain with the USSR, they hold a truce for now to take out their bigger enemy, with both thinking they will be able to deal with the  other later.  The left arrogantly thinks it will be able to shame Islam to be subservient to them after they destroy capitalism and the rest of western values, however they are likely wrong, Islam doesn't get shamed - it chops off heads.

• 2 weeks later...

I would argue that Islam and the Left aren't actually "opposites" but are actually very similar in a lot of ways.

Think about it for a moment. Both are political ideologies that demand complete obedience to the state, give complete control to the state, force dissenters to agree with them and are inherently violent. They are both Big Government ideologies, thus not so far apart from one another.

It isn't a coincidence that they both want to bring down the West.

I would argue that Islam and the Left aren't actually "opposites" but are actually very similar in a lot of ways.

Think about it for a moment. Both are political ideologies that demand complete obedience to the state, give complete control to the state, force dissenters to agree with them and are inherently violent. They are both Big Government ideologies, thus not so far apart from one another.

I would agree. The reason that people think they are opposites is because the left are also hypocrites. They are for all those things you mentioned, but say they are against them in casual conversation. They continue to say they are against those things until they find someone or something they disagree with, or to put it more bluntly, until they don't get their way.

After all the research i have done on Islam it has become evident to me that Islam as a whole is not a religion but rather an ideology. So barring any disagreement on this observation let's just assume for a moment that it really is just an ideology, but an ideology with a religious component. And given this fact that it is an ideology then how much protection is it entitled to under the US Constitution? If we look at the 7 pillars of Islam we will find that that the religious components under Islam are known as, 

Shahada: Faith

Shahada is a declaration of faith and trust that professes that there is only one God (Allah) and that Muhammad is God's messenger.[10] It is a set statement normally recited in Arabic: lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāhu muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله) "There is no god but God (and) Muhammad is the messenger of God." It is essential to utter it to become a Muslim and to convert to Islam.[11]

Salat: Prayer
220px-Muslim_men_praying_in_Afghanistan-

Afghan politicians and foreign diplomats praying (making salat) at the U.S. Embassy in KabulAfghanistan.

Salat (ṣalāh) is the Islamic prayerSalat consists of five daily prayers according to the Sunna; the names are according to the prayer times: Fajr (dawn), Dhuhr (noon), ʿAṣr (afternoon), Maghrib (evening), and ʿIshāʾ (night). The Fajr prayer is performed before sunrise, Dhuhr is performed in the midday after the sun has surpassed its highest point, Asr is the evening prayer before sunset, Maghrib is the evening prayer after sunset and Isha is the night prayer. All of these prayers are recited while facing in the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca and forms an important aspect of the Muslim Ummah. Muslims must wash before prayer; this washing is called wudu ("purification"). The prayer is accompanied by a series of set positions including; bowing with hands on knees, standing, prostrating and sitting in a special position (not on the heels, nor on the buttocks). A Muslim may perform their prayer anywhere, such as in offices, universities, and fields. However, the mosque is the more preferable place for prayers because the mosque allows for fellowship.

So would it be safe to think that Islam as a whole should not be protected under the US Constitution but rather these two components fitting the definition of a religion should only be protected by the US Constitution?

I agree. They're political bed buddies. The fact that any criticism of Islam being infinitely more misogynistic than any Western country is met with ridicule and strawmen and insults (sexist, bigot, Islamophobe), gives credence to the idea that the Left sees no wrong with Islam in any way, shape, or form.

I agree. They're political bed buddies. The fact that any criticism of Islam being infinitely more misogynistic than any Western country is met with ridicule and strawmen and insults (sexist, bigot, Islamophobe), gives credence to the idea that the Left sees no wrong with Islam in any way, shape, or form.

White guilt.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.