The west is the best

adamNJ

Did you go to a Proud Boys meeting?

Some people still haven't got the message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

------

I'd add Norway, Switzerland, Greenland, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, South Korea and Chile as "The Hard West". And I'd throw out South Africa and possibly Lithuania. Croatia is borderline. Though I think a gradation approach is best. As I see it there is now The West and there is Islam. Anywhere does doesn't have a significant influence from Islam is The West to various gradations. For me the epicenter of The West is Hong Kong.

Is there any other group feminists could ally with that would make them more anti women? I am trying to figure out if there is any other group that treats women worse.

At least no one wanted to sing along in that clip. Guess that is a good sign.

But if feminists continue siding with Islam then we can correctly call them the real advocates for patriarchy.

There. Everybody happy?

Chile is the best place in the World to live. Has Catholicism, Diversity Done Right, Tolerance, Patriotism, Riches, Tiny Government, Business-friendly Regulations, Abortion Illegalised, Diverse Economy, Uniforms to go gay for...

The%20West_zps8kblfzui.gif

Decadent West ​Healthy West ​Lagging West Secular Dictatorship Developing Shithole Progressive and ​Shithole Islamist

(Correction on Austria)        (Correction on Equatorial Guinea)                                     ​(Correction on Jordan and Brunei)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.