---

SoCaliGirl

Speed kills.

One´s opponents :)

The nomenklatura over here in Europe did not yet realize fully whats going on. They still pretend that the world is the same as before the migrants came, and before Donald Trump became president. So those wannabes do what they always do, inflate their egos an virtual problems such as climate change, futile regulations, and hunt for a safe, warm, well payed place in an office, and blank out reality.

But reality will strike them like an iceberg.

So from my point of view - keep going :thanks:

regards

Andi

• Upvote 1

I have a friend that told me one of his coworkers said that the trouble with Trump is that after him, elected officials will actually have to keep by their promises. It's no surprise to me that Reason, which backed Gary Johnson (LOL !) is still way behind the rest of us.

The God Emperor changed the rules of the game forever. Every other politician will forever be compared to him by his fans or critics. The whole world is watching and learning and realizing what can be achieved.

• Upvote 2

I disagree, Trump needs to make decisive and rapid positive change that will have a quick measurable and beneficial change on the American people. Right now the left's entire rhetoric is that he is this awful bigot who is going to leave their country in ruin by obliterating their freedom and way of life. If a few months from now all the moderates realize their lives are improving under his leadership while none of the atrocities that the left "claims" he will inact have taken place more and more people will begin to support him. 

In contrast, if Trump takes his time and slowly makes changes things will continue to get worse as a result of Obama's unsustainable social policies and Trump will take the blame for that decline. 

• Upvote 1

Oh gee the lolbertarians are upset how will he recover from this?? They who have never had a successful presidential run are critical of the most successful private citizen presidential run in the world, and his first week on the job. I might faint from the pressure his opponents are giving him.

• Upvote 1

>>>>He risks significant loss of institutional power if he continues hasty implementations of his policy goals.<<<<

IMO He is unnecessarily giving a lot of ammunition to his opponents.

https://reason.com/blog/2017/01/30/donald-trump-fragile-power

https://reason.com/blog/2017/01/30/flip-flop-on-green-card-holders-highligh

He must act quickly.  He is implementing actual standards.  This will cause the "0's" to panic and run or fight, either way Trump wins.  He isn't causing the problems.  He's exposing them.  For example: The grain silo looks calm and peaceful on the outside.  Until, one looks inside to see if there are rats inside.  If there are, then one will have to exterminate them.  During the extermination process, the rats will scramble, fight and run away, which is exactly what's going on in DC.  Government is the silo.  Trump is the exterminator.  The bureau-rats are the RATS.  How long would you allow vermin to eat your food stock?  Would you allow the rats to live and prosper while you and your family starved and died?  That is the situation we face as a country.  It's the USG or us?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.