New UK blog

tele

These are good articles that give meaningful insight into the political and social current events of Europe. For example, I knew figured Hollande was pretty unpopular but I had no idea it was that bad. Marine Le Penn is looking better and better. If Hollande or Merkel end up keeping their positions of power based off of everything that has happened you can color me flabbergasted and appalled. 

These are good articles that give meaningful insight into the political and social current events of Europe. For example, I knew figured Hollande was pretty unpopular but I had no idea it was that bad. Marine Le Penn is looking better and better. If Hollande or Merkel end up keeping their positions of power based off of everything that has happened you can color me flabbergasted and appalled. 

Thanks for your comments. Its early days yet but I'm starting to find my voice. 

One thing I've tried to do is connect the sort of stuff that is discussed here into the real world hence the Fenland Conversation after the fens area of the UK where I live, so I talk about stories that the two local papers cover not just national/international news or wider philosophical topics.

tele

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.