Stefan Dehumanizes lefties to Tigers and then proceeds to say they are all human.

Either you give them moral responsibility and moral consideration or you give them neither.

We're guilty for their crimes because we don't stop them. Why? because we have shepherd's responsibility? because they are livestock?

oh oh oh ! Oh no, you see, we must give moral value to the livestock.

In your own constructs, you said to be careful not to remove free-will for others but not yourself and in so doing take all the blame. Was it not an universal?

edit: here's the video time stamped, if u watch the 20min it contains what I'm refering to. If you watch more  It'll include even more of the same.

• Downvote 1

checkmate atheists 

You are going to have to expand on this, because nothing Stef says is against not claiming gods exist, but rather against atheist cultural marxists for whom religious beliefs are fungible levers for attacking value systems. He's never attacked me, who has never neither been a Christian nor a cultural marxist. Rather he criticizes the typical leftist who claims to support science, atheism, and collectivism, but rather only reads articles that support their existing worldview and says, "yeah!"

You cannot reason someone out of a position they weren't reasoned into. Leftists are gonna left because they were indoctrinated into leftism from the creche to the mandatory youth indoctrination camp, to higher education.

• Upvote 2

You are going to have to expand on this, because nothing Stef says is against not claiming gods exist, but rather against atheist cultural marxists for whom religious beliefs are fungible levers for attacking value systems. He's never attacked me, who has never neither been a Christian nor a cultural marxist. Rather he criticizes the typical leftist who claims to support science, atheism, and collectivism, but rather only reads articles that support their existing worldview and says, "yeah!"

You cannot reason someone out of a position they weren't reasoned into. Leftists are gonna left because they were indoctrinated into leftism from the creche to the mandatory youth indoctrination camp, to higher education.

Sorry for the confusion but I was just trying to be funny.

I would recommend providing evidence and context instead of nearly incoherent ramblings.

Stefan is good but, he has a tendency to get up on his high horse and moralize. Issues especially to do with premarital sex, promiscuity, pua etc. and he kicks off. Then again, he has made mention that he became a better person as he got older and his hair disappeared. The thing is he is correct which makes it all the more important. I just find him condescending at times which is off putting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Stefan is good but, he has a tendency to get up on his high horse and moralize. Issues especially to do with premarital sex, promiscuity, pua etc. and he kicks off. Then again, he has made mention that he became a better person as he got older and his hair disappeared. The thing is he is correct which makes it all the more important. I just find him condescending at times which is off putting.

All I have heard him say about premarital sex is that statistics show that the more partners a female has before marriage the more likely it is that her marriage won't last.  I would hardly call statistics "moralizing".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All I have heard him say about premarital sex is that statistics show that the more partners a female has before marriage the more likely it is that her marriage won't last.  I would hardly call statistics "moralizing".

More so with respect to puas, players, playboys etc. I find him moralizing. You can pick it up in his tone, the demeaning attacks at times, and he gets very up on his high horse. He has openly admit when young, attractive, and a full head of hair, he wasn't as good a person. I like him and I continue to tune into his material because of the way it is helping myself and others. I find him very informative.

• Downvote 2

More so with respect to puas, players, playboys etc. I find him moralizing. You can pick it up in his tone, the demeaning attacks at times, and he gets very up on his high horse. He has openly admit when young, attractive, and a full head of hair, he wasn't as good a person. I like him and I continue to tune into his material because of the way it is helping myself and others. I find him very informative.

Oh mother tell your children

Not to do what I have done

Spend your lives in sin and misery

In the House of the Rising Sun

Read more: The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

• Upvote 2

When I hear the accusation of "moralizing" I hear - this information Stefan presents make me self attack, and I don't like self attack so I will attack the messenger.

When I hear the accusation of "moralizing" I hear - this information Stefan presents make me self attack, and I don't like self attack so I will attack the messenger.

Not argument. It is either moralizing or not? The answer is yes it is. We then go on attack feminism and women for shaming language but, here Stefan chooses to do so with puas, players and playboys. The info could be presented in such a way that the alternative solution is show for a better life for both men and women without the use of shaming language which again is manipulative.

I like Stefan but, it is definitely one criticism I have. Unlike you, being a free thinker and not following blindly everything someone says goes a long way.

• Downvote 1

Not argument. It is either moralizing or not? The answer is yes it is. We then go on attack feminism and women for shaming language but, here Stefan chooses to do so with puas, players and playboys. The info could be presented in such a way that the alternative solution is show for a better life for both men and women without the use of shaming language which again is manipulative.

I like Stefan but, it is definitely one criticism I have. Unlike you, being a free thinker and not following blindly everything someone says goes a long way.

What is "moralizing"?  Again, it sounds like a reaction YOU have.

Listen to the call in on the dude into pickup. No better example of moralizing then that right there. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend you go watch it and then, post back with something of substance.

What is "moralizing"?  Again, it sounds like a reaction YOU have.

mor·al·ize
[ˈmôrəˌlīz]
VERB
  1. comment on issues of right and wrong, typically with an unfounded air of superiority:
    "the self-righteous moralizing of his aunt was ringing in his ears"
  • Downvote 1

Listen to the call in on the dude into pickup. No better example of moralizing then that right there. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend you go watch it and then, post back with something of substance.

mor·al·ize
[ˈmôrəˌlīz]
VERB
  1. comment on issues of right and wrong, typically with an unfounded air of superiority:

trig·gered
ˈtriɡərd/
Adjective

1. An emotional/psychological reaction caused by something that somehow relates to an activity in someones life that they are not particularly proud of and are unwilling to defend in a fact based manner, causing them to attack the object causing the mental reaction with broad, meaningless words such as "moralizing"
2. An individual's unwillingness to accept that people have different opinions.
3. Getting filled with hate after seeing, hearing or experiencing something you can't stand.

trig·gered
ˈtriɡərd/
Adjective

1. An emotional/psychological reaction caused by something that somehow relates to an activity in someones life that they are not particularly proud of and are unwilling to defend in a fact based manner, causing them to attack the object causing the mental reaction with broad, meaningless words such as "moralizing"
2. An individual's unwillingness to accept that people have different opinions.
3. Getting filled with hate after seeing, hearing or experiencing something you can't stand.

Sheeply ^^^^

Stefan is very critical of the left, of Hilary Clinton, single moms, promiscuity etc. as am I. He would be quick to call out your or I on our own contradictions or flawed logic. Following blindly shows your inability to free think for yourself. With that said, nothing left to talk about.

Conversation is over.

• Downvote 1

Sheeply ^^^^

Stefan is very critical of the left, of Hilary Clinton, single moms, promiscuity etc. as am I. He would be quick to call out your or I on our own contradictions or flawed logic. Following blindly shows your inability to free think for yourself. With that said, nothing left to talk about.

Conversation is over.

Quit moralizing me, bruh.

mor·al·ize
[ˈmôrəˌlīz]
VERB

This is something that stef himself talks about, and quite recently too.

Its quite insulting to be called "moralizing" . That is, it has a very negative connotation, Its like the call where the caller accuses stef of getting "carried away". It implies some flaw in his character, and implies that that flaw makes stef incorrect about what he is saying.

Bring your arguments. Show us that he is wrong. But stop throwing words around and expect them to do the work.

No, well not specifically, but words like "moralizing", "getting carried away", that have a very negative connotation , and are usually thrown at you in order to make you shut up

So, basically things you might say to try and minimize someone or their concerns?

This is something that stef himself talks about, and quite recently too.

Its quite insulting to be called "moralizing" . That is, it has a very negative connotation, Its like the call where the caller accuses stef of getting "carried away". It implies some flaw in his character, and implies that that flaw makes stef incorrect about what he is saying.

Bring your arguments. Show us that he is wrong. But stop throwing words around and expect them to do the work.

I did. If you call out shaming language as manipulation which it is, then, you use it as an argument, this is not only a contradiction but, a prime example of hypocrisy.

It is a flaw if you call out women and feminism for the use of shaming language, moralizing, and the use of manipulation only to then use it.

call it insulting if you must. Women feel insulted by being called sluts but, if she is one, I wont shy away from calling it like it is.

He talked about moralizing? What video was that from? 

PUA call in episode.

Stefan is correct no doubt on the nuclear family, on the date and science behind monogamous relationships, marriage etc. What I am saying is that, there is no alternative but to approach, to put oneself out, and to meet people. The internet and online dating is one means of meeting but, it is a cesspool of sluts (by definition), single mothers, and women that have hit the wall.

I think Stefan brings a lot of intelligent points but, I think with respect to dating, it is dated at best. Women are constantly bombarded by male attention IRL or online, social media, and online dating. Feminism 2.0 and the promotion of being a slut and or single mom seems to be the norm in 2017. 

Similarly, I agree with his points on government, on sex, on the left among a variety of other things. I tune in religiously. I see the problems too but so few issues. I do think the answer is bringing truth, reason, and evidence while not compromising one's integrity.

I did. If you call out shaming language as manipulation which it is, then, you use it as an argument, this is not only a contradiction but, a prime example of hypocrisy.

It is a flaw if you call out women and feminism for the use of shaming language, moralizing, and the use of manipulation only to then use it.

call it insulting if you must. Women feel insulted by being called sluts but, if she is one, I wont shy away from calling it like it is.

Im not sure where I did any shaming?

How can you expect to tame the tiger, if you can't tame yourself.

"High horse...." Hey its Putin. Aikido, Steven Seagal. Lord Krishna lies prostrate at the Goddess Kali's feet. Don't poke the Bear...

"You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind...."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.