Alt-Right

Wuzzums

9 hours ago, Erwin said:

Wait you don't know the difference, and yet you make a post mocking Richard Spencer's stance on it?

I'd hate to assume your motive, but it looks like you're more concerned with smearing the Alt Right... Is that the case?

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

Oh, I am. I meant to say that not all those who accept the NAP are anarchists.

I said you aren't talking about anarchy, you replied that 'we aren't all anarchists" and then when I asked for clarification you said you are an anarchist and your"we" comment was about everyone else. So then why say "we" in that sentence if you are? Did you not understand what I was asking you? 

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

I said you aren't talking about anarchy, you replied that 'we aren't all anarchists" and then when I asked for clarification you said you are an anarchist and your"we" comment was about everyone else. So then why say "we" in that sentence if you are?

Because there is such a thing as variability. For example, "We asians tend to be 5 feet tall. I happen to be 7 feet tall". The "We" is used to indicate that you are part of that group.

44 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Because there is such a thing as variability. For example, "We asians tend to be 5 feet tall. I happen to be 7 feet tall". The "We" is used to indicate that you are part of that group.

So then the answer is yes, you were confused by what I was asking you. If you understood it you would have just answered with a "Yes, I am an anarchist" There is no need to say "we" and then later qualify that statement as "variability". It's frustrating to me to ask you why you weren't clear and then you answer my question in this non-direct way. Are you trying to save face? Is this a chess game now? 

• Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

So then the answer is yes, you were confused by what I was asking you.

The answer is no, I mis-worded my answer, and it quickly became to complicated of a dialogue for you.

40 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

If you understood it you would have just answered with a "Yes, I am an anarchist" There is no need to say "we" and then later qualify that statement as "variability".

Let me dumb it down for you, sweetheart. You asked for clarification. I clarified. Simple enough?

43 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

It's frustrating to me to ask you why you weren't clear and then you answer my question in this non-direct way.

Or perhaps, you're frustrated because you're tired of men explaining things you don't understand. Looks like you're still having a hard time... Sad!

53 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Are you trying to save face? Is this a chess game now? 

Typical projection. Look in the mirror, woman. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

The answer is no, I mis-worded my answer, and it quickly became to complicated of a dialogue for you.

Let me dumb it down for you, sweetheart. You asked for clarification. I clarified. Simple enough?

Or perhaps, you're frustrated because you're tired of men explaining things you don't understand. Looks like you're still having a hard time... Sad!

Typical projection. Look in the mirror, woman. 

There we go. Troll confirmed. Next time be more subtle about it. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

There we go. Troll-baiter confirmed. Next time, leave your emotions for your husband. :thanks:

I asked you a very simple question and now here we are. I have to wonder what your motivation is. If you didn't want to answer it why did you even respond in the first place? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DaVinci said:

I asked you a very simple question and now here we are. I have to wonder what your motivation is. If you didn't want to answer it why did you even respond in the first place? 

I gave you a very simple answer and now here we are. I have to wonder what your motivation is. If you didn't want an answer, why did you even ask in the first place?

45 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Except you didn't. :P

Except I did. See below.

You:

If you aren't an anarchist then what are you?

Me:

Oh, I am. I meant to say that not all those who accept the NAP are anarchists.

And then you pms'd because I'm "saving face" and "deflecting your question" according to you. Let me assure you:

1) I have no desire to "save face" with you. 

2) "I meant to say" is an overt acknowledgement of a poor choice of words, and implies that what follows is a correction of the previous statement.

Considering that I have to explain basic social norms to you, I'm genuinely re-considering my initial assessment of you. Perhaps you're not a woman with no self-control, but rather a boy on the autism spectrum.

34 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Except I did. See below.

I said politics isn't anarchy. You replied "we aren't all anarchists", which is why I asked what you were. You even added "you can be alt-right and NAP compliant" I didn't even ask about that. You volunteered that information as if it was relevant to answering my question.  You also have a huge alt-right banner at the bottom of all your posts. :P 

12 hours ago, DaVinci said:

I said politics isn't anarchy. You replied "we aren't all anarchists", which is why I asked what you were.

Funny how you don't mention the first part of your quote:

But you guys are describing this site as being alt-right, and have giant "alt-right" banners. You aren't really talking about anarchy. No one really is anymore.

Hence, "we aren't all anarchists". *proceeds to throw hissy-fit*

You even added "you can be alt-right and NAP compliant" I didn't even ask about that.

Oh? I'm sorry princess, is my answer not to your standards? Your arrogance and sense of self-entitlement baffles me. *proceeds to whine about being trolled*

You volunteered that information as if it was relevant to answering my question.

You don't see how the NAP is relevant to anarchy? Or how the Alt Right is relevant to your question about this site being described as Alt Right?

If you can't even connect those dots, I'll just have to baby you through it, which falls under the "life is too short" category for me. 

You also have a huge alt-right banner at the bottom of all your posts. :P 

It's called a signature. Problem?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.