Just saw this video shared on facebook, makes me sick

https://www.facebook.com/ifemeninoweb/videos/779835282171500/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
with the heading "There are more and more cases of mothers being abused by their children. SHARE IT !!! We create awareness."

he's just displaying the language he's taught. You honestly don't think she's physical with him in THAT way?! He just needs spanked? He gets man handled ('man' handled, that's f'n funny) and shoved and pulled, but he doesn't get spanked?! Get a fucking clue. All he's doing is responding in kind to how he's being treated. Ignored. Not considered put on a leash and yanked around. Fuck her, and fuck anyone blaming the kid for his 'abuse' towards women. What a sick fucking take on this, to blame the child as evidence that children are abusing women because it's so acceptable to abuse women in this culture. Fucking feminists are god damn sick fucks. Put yourself in his shoes. If I were her dog, I'd fucking bite her.

boys are just worthless little violent rapists that haven't grown up yet right? What do you think cause's rapists? Animosity towards an abusive mother that's what. Check the statistics of single mother homes.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.