Another instance of child abuse double standard

auracle

Why is it a double-standard, exactly? 17 year-old men in the rest of the world are soldiers, sailors, fathers and providers. It only in the West that they are treated as children until their mid-twenties. I hardly think they were traumatized. Setting aside the moral issues, of course.

• Upvote 2

Why is it a double-standard, exactly? 17 year-old men in the rest of the world are soldiers, sailors, fathers and providers. It only in the West that they are treated as children until their mid-twenties. I hardly think they were traumatized. Setting aside the moral issues, of course.

I think the double standard is that if it was a man with a 17yo girl, he wouldnt get off

I think the double standard is that if it was a man with a 17yo girl, he wouldnt get off

Of course not, a woman's sexual purity has value to her future husband. Pretending that women can be promiscuous without consequences is a major fallacy. Holding them to the same standard is misunderstanding the reason for female chastity.

• Upvote 1

Of course not, a woman's sexual purity has value to her future husband. Pretending that women can be promiscuous without consequences is a major fallacy. Holding them to the same standard is misunderstanding the reason for female chastity.

After I replied to you, I realised that it would only be a double standard if we were holding males and females to the same standard. I would agree that we can hold males and females to different standards and not be hypocritical. I also realise that SJWs and liberals think that we should hold men and women to the same standard, while simultaneously holding them to different standards.

Given that there has been discussion here about milo and his comments, do you think a 17yo can consent to sex? People ( not just here) are framing it as this woman being a rapist, because the male was under 18. If that is true, then if the 17yo actually raped the women ( and I know that sort of thing has happened), then we have to come to the bizarre conclusion that the 17yo rapist was a victim of rape, simply because the women was older than him. I didnt read the comments on the article, but I can imagine the sort of comments that men were leaving. Are these comments really "disgusting"?

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.